Sam Hutchinson and Morgan Fox out for the rest of the season

Hutchinson has 2 years left on his deal. He's going no where. Midfield is too much and too risky. Hopefully Jos knows this now. As for Fox, I personally think we were shagged dry when we even signed him. Terribly lacking in confidence. Hope he regains that somehow along with Rhodes. 

Did Jos not say that all three Sam, Fox, and pudlle, all had Hamstring problems, first two out for Season, he went onto infer that he knew the problem and it wouldn't

be a problem next Season, fitness issues? Or am I reading too much into his comments.

Hutchinson has to go. Terrible value for money. 

Not knocking the bloke; I have a lot of respect for his struggles and battles with depression and his physical injuries. When he is fit, he is class but let’s be honest if he was regularly fit he would be a Premiership player. 

Business is business though and we aren't getting enough from him. 

As other have said, Hutch needs binning (sad, but thats the reality) or moving back as a centre half. Personally, I'd love to see the latter because his presence on the pitch is massive. At the back, he wouldn't have to make recovery runs as much. Its how he always seems to get injured, straining for a ball that he's never going to win while the other team are attacking and he's running back towards our own goal. 

25 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Love Hutch but we need to get shut, if we could bring in Pearson from Preston as a replacement I'd have no complaints but sadly I think we'll be restricted somewhat this summer. 

To be honest I dont think we will need to. He will be medically retired. Can't keep paying a player who as been f**ked for 2 years.  Sentiments go out of the window. Wednesday gave him an opportunity and he made a good living out of us. More so than a lot of other players in his position. Good player but he as run his course unfortunately. He literally is now a liability. Feel for the lad.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

I'm going against the trend. He'll be back. If it was his knees I'd be more concerned but it seems he's copped for 4 different injuries this season including a break and a hernia.

Time will tell but he'll be an asset next season again IMO....... he's contracted anyway so unlikely to be moving on.

The game time that Pelupessy is getting will be good for him, he's young and will only improve but he's still a fair way off the level of Hutchinson. Needs to be a priority in the summer, along with a new left wing back if we are to pursue this 3-5-2 system. 

9 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Pearson might be a suitable replacement, but today against Derby it was mentioned that he's in the Guinness book of records for the number of bookings in a season. In other words he's better/worse than Hutchinson. 

Grade one bell end , no thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1