Naah then Colin!!

To all those spewing vitriol over him - I implore you never to take your kids to see a pantomime...your head will just f*#*ing explode when the villain comes on stage.

And for what it's worth in relation to the comment he made about us in the interview with 442 magazine he admitted some time after that he was just taking the p1ss. He got asked a silly question (something like "if you could do anything you wanted in the world for 1 day what would it be?") and he gave an equally silly answer.

Would have him as our manager in a heartbeat.

Edited by Owl At Risk
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

To all those spewing vitriol over him - I implore you never to take your kids to see a pantomime...your head will just f*#*ing explode when the villain comes on stage.

And for what it's worth in relation to the comment he made about us in the interview with 442 magazine he admitted some time after that he was just taking the p1ss. He got asked a silly question (something like "if you could do anything you wanted in the world for 1 day what would it be?") and he gave an equally silly answer.

Would have him as our manager in a heartbeat.

He’s Sheffield United , where do you draw the line ? Do you even have a line ? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

Apologies m'lord. I hadn't read the whole thread before making my own pantomime villain gag...and now I feel slightly soiled, like a dirty plagiariser :picnic:

Fear not.  The over reaction to his obvious wind ups and joshing can never be stated enough!

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

There is a growing undercurrent...a slight feeling that negs should come back tho.

Even as a mod.... there's got to be times when you feel like a good hard neg is the only thing?

WTF!?

I'm not being drawn into an argument about negs.

Yes. We should bring 'em back.