Naah then Colin!!

We are a strange lot. 

We could have brought in a manager who'd have got us promoted without spaffing £30m up the wall. 

He'd have given it his all to  stick it to McCabe and the blunts.  No doubt winding them up to the max along the way. I wouldn't have put it past him to make jokes about their fans and commenting how nice it is to have a few bob -  and he'd some revenge for his sacking. 

Then once  safely in the Prem we could have sacked him.

Everyone's a winner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, poite said:

To be fair he didnt say we wouldn't score many. He said he couldn't see us scoring any.

lol

A short sighted w****r

They say it makes you blind 

Edited by Blatter
Expletive deleted

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

We are a strange lot. 

We could have brought in a manager who'd have got us promoted without spaffing £30m up the wall. 

He'd have given it his all to  stick it to McCabe and the blunts.  No doubt winding them up to the max along the way. I wouldn't have put it past him to make jokes about their fans and commenting how nice it is to have a few bob -  and he'd some revenge for his sacking. 

Then once  safely in the Prem we could have sacked him.

Everyone's a winner. 

Don’t understand why all teams arent throwing all their cash at him if it’s so easy to reach the premiership with him in charge ? 

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Don’t understand why all teams arent throwing all their cash at him if it’s so easy to reach the premiership with him in charge ? 

You don't get it.

He's living in Barry Bannans nanans caravan down the South West.

Cardiff is in range for his Austin princesses 2 litre petrol eater.

WTF!?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Because he looks like hes a dwarf just crawled out from under a mountain in Wales. He says what he thinks.  He probably not a yes man or a Chairman's pet. And he's not cool and groovy.  

Fans of clubs don't like him because of his panto villian act and too many chairman are afraid to upset the fan base aren't they. 

If he had a sunbed tan and was called Nellio Warnockichinio they'd be falling over themselves to get him signed on. 

But he's a big nosed mardy Yorkshireman.

If I was a championship chairman with a tight budget he'd be top of my shopping list. He does the job quickly,  efficiently, without spending much and is about the nearest you can get to a guarantee of challenging clubs at the right end of the table.

image.png.d78f2b1e1bb4e3e0c6e39aaa6073bbb5.png

Boo Hiss!

I'd upset my fan base with my decision I'm sure. 

I might lose 2000 of the gate. 

But it wouldn't bother me.

Those 2000 would be back in  months when we were in the Premier  along with about another 2000 on top of that. 

21 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Because he looks like hes a dwarf just crawled out from under a mountain in Wales. He says what he thinks.  He probably not a yes man or a Chairman's pet. And he's not cool and groovy.  

Fans of clubs don't like him because of his panto villian act and too many chairman are afraid to upset the fan base aren't they. 

If he had a sunbed tan and was called Nellio Warnockichinio they'd be falling over themselves to get him signed on. 

But he's a big nosed mardy Yorkshireman.

If I was a championship chairman with a tight budget he'd be top of my shopping list. He does the job quickly,  efficiently, without spending much and is about the nearest you can get to a guarantee of challenging clubs at the right end of the table.

image.png.d78f2b1e1bb4e3e0c6e39aaa6073bbb5.png

Boo Hiss!

I'd upset my fan base with my decision I'm sure. 

I might lose 2000 of the gate. 

But it wouldn't bother me.

Those 2000 would be back in  months when we were in the Premier  along with about another 2000 on top of that. 

Still not sold on him I don’t like him , his style of play , his Mardy comments , his piggy allegiance and I find him a tad strange not convinced he’s even a Yorkshireman !! but you aren’t asking my opinion are you haha 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It’s all in good taste and just light hearted banter isn’t it , it is isn’t it ?? 

It wasn't that particular week. The divide on here was unreal.

I've always found his digs at us funny personally, but can understand why people wouldn't want him here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Still not sold on him I don’t like him , his style of play , his Mardy comments , his piggy allegiance and I find him a tad strange not convinced he’s even a Yorkshireman !! but you aren’t asking my opinion are you haha 

Think you've just  mentioned all the reasons some clubs won't go for him there!!

I'm not his biggest fan. But if I thought he could get me up...I'd have him.

And his record suggests he could. 

What he does seem to do, whether his tactics are dinosaur or not, is understand groups of men.  He gets players playing for him. Some better than they are probably capable. 

What he did at Rotherham was truly remarkable IMO.

Watching united - if brooks hadn’t had that good game against us he’d be on loan in the lower leagues by now.

massively over rated.

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Think you've just  mentioned all the reasons some clubs won't go for him there!!

I'm not his biggest fan. But if I thought he could get me up...I'd have him.

And his record suggests he could. 

What he does seem to do, whether his tactics are dinosaur or not, is understand groups of men.  He gets players playing for him. Some better than they are probably capable. 

What he did at Rotherham was truly remarkable IMO.

Warnock at Hillsborough will never sit with me , call me a candidate for Specsavers or a narrow minded stuck in the mud old set in his ways gibber who should know better but it is what it is and it’s a big NO from me m’lud  .  

• Like 2