Naah then Colin!!

1 minute ago, roaminowl said:

lol

Can I take my tongue out of my cheek now?

There is a growing undercurrent...a slight feeling that negs should come back tho.

Even as a mod.... there's got to be times when you feel like a good hard neg is the only thing?

WTF!?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

You said massaging his own ego and you wouldnt believe a word he says ...just reminding me of carlos.

As for my comments re barkley ...did I say he was bad? But his spell here was there were debates about how good he was.

Whether you or somebody else said Barkley was bad us irrelevant. 

The thread is a bad Warnock, and my comment was about how Warnock managed him at Leeds.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I wouldn't believe a word he says.

He had Ross BRkley on the books at Leeds, but persisted with the lines of Brown & Tonge instead. 

A poor mans Mourinho, doesn't matter what he achieves as a manager, because he's more bothered about himself and massaging his own ego.

He can go massage whatever he wants as long as he keeps away from us 

1 hour ago, East Yorks Owl said:

I reckon he would have had a right go at getting success if he’d become our manager. Look at the success he’s had in the Championship and how’s he's instantly transformed teams like QPR, Rotherham and now Cardiff.  When he talks about playing us I reckon he’s being quite complimentary in referring to us as his biggest game of the season. 

First and foremost the blokes a winner and despite all his aggression and hot air I’m pretty certain it’s largely because he cares.

Love him or loathe him I’m sure most of us would agree we’ve had a lot worse than Warnock over the years.

No I don’t agree , sorry he would be the worst choice we have ever made for me 

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

Thinks he's being funny and like a mischievous old grandad but really he's just a git with a chip on his shoulder 

Like just about every Blunt I know, and most of my mates are blunts

They like to dish it out, but they can't take it

Nobody does mardy like a blunt

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

No I don’t agree , sorry he would be the worst choice we have ever made for me 

If the majority of our fans shared your view you’d probably be right, but I find it hard to see why even the most one eyed Wednesday fan wouldn’t appreciate his record. 

I must admit my opinion of him was greatly improved after watching the QPR 4 Year Plan documentary.  

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I still cannot believe that any Sheffield Wednesday fan could and would genuinely actually really have ever called for Warnock to manage our football club

But they did

Absolutely staggering

Could you imagine if he took over and we lost the first three games?

It'd be game over and we'd be manager hunting again

I can’t believe that any Wednesday fan that has watched the absolute dross we’ve put up with for 20 years would want anybody but Warnock Managing our club.

Time and time again he proves he is the manager that gives you the best chance of getting out of this division.

But some Wednesday fans wouldn’t have him because he sometimes teases us and makes us sad because we are big girls.

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I can’t believe that any Wednesday fan that has watched the absolute dross we’ve put up with for 20 years would want anybody but Warnock Managing our club.

Time and time again he proves he is the manager that gives you the best chance of getting out of this division.

But some Wednesday fans wouldn’t have him because he sometimes teases us and makes us sad because we are big girls.

Hmm everyone is entitled to their opinion, if that opinion makes you think they are sad and  big girls well that’s a bit strange to me !!!!  :stuwinky:

• Like 1