Naah then Colin!!

7 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

No. But if he lost a couple of matches as our manager it would have been used against him. He built a rod for his own back with that statement and is the top of the list of reasons he would have been a terrible appointment.

You serious? lol

1 hour ago, ramone said:

Hes a winner - I'd have him here tomorrow

Best manager in this league by an absolute mile

We'll have to agree to disagree

Call me narrow minded, call me whatever you want

But I'd have sent my season ticket back if he had become our manager

You don't work for Forgemasters do you?

I had an argument that got very heated with our technical manager that lasted a couple of months over this very subject

He still mentions how we would have been in the Premier now if we had employed Colin

I just call him a closet pig.

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

We'll have to agree to disagree

Call me narrow minded, call me whatever you want

But I'd have sent my season ticket back if he had become our manager

You don't work for Forgemasters do you?

I had an argument that got very heated with our technical manager that lasted a couple of months over this very subject

He still mentions how we would have been in the Premier now if we had employed Colin

I just call him a closet pig.

He's right. 

No, we're not the same person. Warnocks record speaks for itself. Not even talking about ALL the promotions he's won. I'd say his best achievement was what he did with Rotherham. Remarkable. 

1 minute ago, ramone said:

He's right. 

No, we're not the same person. Warnocks record speaks for itself. Not even talking about ALL the promotions he's won. I'd say his best achievement was what he did with Rotherham. Remarkable. 

I'd rather watch Championship football under anyone else than see Colin with an Owl on his chest

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I'd rather watch Championship football under anyone else than see Colin with an Owl on his chest

Don't talk daft.

Give him 2 million and he'd have us running rings round the Prem big guns in 2 seasons time.

WTF!?

4 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Would you feel the same if billy pig signed for us then hoots and were scoring in front of the kop? Would you not cheer? Or is it just him?

Dont get me wrong I get that some folk hated the idea of colin coming here but would it be that bad as to not support your team? Because hes an ex pig? That it?

FWIW I didnt say yay or nay to him I was totally unsure of it all, but time and time again he keeps performing miracles...toytown and some would say Cardiff this season is a small one too.

Hypothetical. He would not manage in Yorkshire as he lives in south west reason he left Rotherham. 

Personally I would not want to see him as our manager. But I think most all of us would take who ever or what ever to get us back in premiership.

Anyway good look tonight Colin.

Sometimes you have to look beyond all this supposed hatred. I firmly believe Colin is a wind up merchant of the highest order who would have done his utmost to get us promotion. If he'd been given the chance and succeeded the pigs fans would have imploded and never got over it. I also firmly believe we would be in the prem now if he was our manager.

1 hour ago, ramone said:

Hes a winner - I'd have him here tomorrow

Best manager in this league by an absolute mile

His comments about what he would do as Sheffield Wednesday manager make it impossible for him ever to hold the position.

He is unworthy of consideration for that alone, regardless of his managerial record.

4 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Sometimes you have to look beyond all this supposed hatred. I firmly believe Colin is a wind up merchant of the highest order who would have done his utmost to get us promotion. If he'd been given the chance and succeeded the pigs fans would have imploded and never got over it. I also firmly believe we would be in the prem now if he was our manager.

This 100%

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Would you feel the same if billy pig signed for us then hoots and were scoring in front of the kop? Would you not cheer? Or is it just him?

Dont get me wrong I get that some folk hated the idea of colin coming here but would it be that bad as to not support your team? Because hes an ex pig? That it?

FWIW I didnt say yay or nay to him I was totally unsure of it all, but time and time again he keeps performing miracles...toytown and some would say Cardiff this season is a small one too.

Yeah I'd feel the same, be it Colin, Bassett, Adams, or Wilder

Wouldn't want Billy Blunt either

They're all avid pigs, I wouldn't pay to watch any of them with an Owl on their chest

Sorry, but I hate the bar stewards that much

I'd lose no sleep if that horrible club and it's scummy supporters folded.

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

His comments about what he would do as Sheffield Wednesday manager make it impossible for him ever to hold the position.

He is unworthy of consideration for that alone, regardless of his managerial record.

Loosen up, its called banter.

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

That was just friendly banter. I found it hilarious. As it was intended,