Naah then Colin!!

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Did you really believe that comment though ?

I wouldn't believe a word he says.

He had Ross BRkley on the books at Leeds, but persisted with the lines of Brown & Tonge instead. 

A poor mans Mourinho, doesn't matter what he achieves as a manager, because he's more bothered about himself and massaging his own ego.

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I still cannot believe that any Sheffield Wednesday fan could and would genuinely actually really have ever called for Warnock to manage our football club

But they did

Absolutely staggering

Could you imagine if he took over and we lost the first three games?

It'd be game over and we'd be manager hunting again

I reckon he would have had a right go at getting success if he’d become our manager. Look at the success he’s had in the Championship and how’s he's instantly transformed teams like QPR, Rotherham and now Cardiff.  When he talks about playing us I reckon he’s being quite complimentary in referring to us as his biggest game of the season. 

First and foremost the blokes a winner and despite all his aggression and hot air I’m pretty certain it’s largely because he cares.

Love him or loathe him I’m sure most of us would agree we’ve had a lot worse than Warnock over the years.

22 minutes ago, ramone said:

Hes a winner - I'd have him here tomorrow

Best manager in this league by an absolute mile

Winner or no winner. The man is a die hard pig.  You do like splitting the fan base. I really think you are a wind up merchant so therefore  I can't take anything you say seriously. But the minority always believe they rule the roost. Strange mentality.  

2 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Winner or no winner. The man is a die hard pig.  You do like splitting the fan base. I really think you are a wind up merchant so therefore  I can't take anything you say seriously. But the minority always believe they rule the roost. Strange mentality.  

Im just not as narrow minded as you...

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I wouldn't believe a word he says.

He had Ross BRkley on the books at Leeds, but persisted with the lines of Brown & Tonge instead. 

A poor mans Mourinho, doesn't matter what he achieves as a manager, because he's more bothered about himself and massaging his own ego.

Like carlos then only hes actually won loads of promotions that makes him able too I guess.

As for Ross Barkley, I remember reading every week how people thought how shitehe was.

I think people need to overcome the stupid pig phobia about him because the colins of this world are becoming a rare breed in football imo, which I think is a big shame.

Edited by TaxiMark

We all know how Colin operates. 

If his team beats us then he dishes out the praise and says how good we are etc and how well his side has done to get a win. 

When we beat his sides or draw with them (when he thinks they should have won) he slags us off or moans about how much money we've spent. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Look forward to him getting shown up in the Premier League next season. Terrific Championship manager, but his brand of hoofball and team of cloggers usually get found out against the very best. 

Still - hope he stuffs those c*nts tonight. 

7 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Like carlos then only hes actually won loads of promotions that makes him able too I guess.

As for Ross Barkley, I remember reading every week how people thought how shitehe was.

I think people need to overcome the stupid pig phobia about him because the colins of this world are becoming a rare breed in football imo, which I think is a big shame.

What has Carlos got to do with this thread.

As for your comments about Barkley, yeah right. He's just terrible.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

What has Carlos got to do with this thread.

As for your comments about Barkley, yeah right. He's just terrible.

You said massaging his own ego and you wouldnt believe a word he says ...just reminding me of carlos.

As for my comments re barkley ...did I say he was bad? But his spell here was there were debates about how good he was.