Nuhiu and Joao - killer partnership

If anyone on here would have said before the start of the season this would look as good a striking partnership as we've had in years and prolific, we'd have been sending around the van with the men in white coats when we had stopped laughing. lol

Credit Jos and both nuhiu & joao for their work rate and massive improvement second half of the season. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IWEDFM said:

It is a stunning turnaround

Two players that often didn't even make the bench under previous management are in the form of their lives

Thats cos the previous management regime was unfair, unrealistic and non achievers

We have Jos now who is our king

Owlstalk Shop

I’m certainly eating humble pie with regards to these two I have to say. I used to despair with Joao in particular, and wondered how Nuhiu managed to get a game. Now I’m eating my hat and words as a side dish to that aforementioned pie. And I’m very happy I was wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They're unstoppable as a partnership now aren't they?

Where will Forestieri slot in?

Theyre doing great. 

FF will slot in behind them in the number 10.

I thought that was Joao’s poorest performance for a while and then he gets one chance and bang, 1-0.

Huge improvement over the last few months from a player who’d have let all the misplaced passes and poor touches eat up the rest of his game