Westwood goal kick - one bounce - Hooper = goal!!

I will always remember this as much for the fact that there was a minutes applause for a gentleman who had passed away (sorry I can't remember his name, but I think he may have been a die-hard supporter from the north stand disability section) and just as it was getting to around 55 seconds in Westwood launched the ball, Hooper smacked it in and the applause morphed in to the celebrations. Perfect.

On 01/04/2018 at 20:02, Owl At Risk said:

I will always remember this as much for the fact that there was a minutes applause for a gentleman who had passed away (sorry I can't remember his name, but I think he may have been a die-hard supporter from the north stand disability section) and just as it was getting to around 55 seconds in Westwood launched the ball, Hooper smacked it in and the applause morphed in to the celebrations. Perfect.

Daz Haigh. A 28 year old season ticket holder that used to travel from Suffolk with his young daughter to sit on the Kop for every home game. 

Didn’t drive, so ised to take him hours. He also used to travel a lot to away games. 

My single favourite Wednesday goal ever for this reason. 

1 hour ago, Pompeyowl said:

Daz Haigh. A 28 year old season ticket holder that used to travel from Suffolk with his young daughter to sit on the Kop for every home game. 

Didn’t drive, so ised to take him hours. He also used to travel a lot to away games. 

My single favourite Wednesday goal ever for this reason. 

Thank you.

I didn't know Daz. No age at all. RIP.