Have a look at this..

1 hour ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

FA Cup QF replay against Burnley 1982/83 season.Absolutely got crushed on the Kop by the sway when the first goal went in.Consider myself extremely fortunate that i wasn't seriously hurt. WTF:WTF:

Sheffield Wednesday Spion Kop.jpg

I can remember the pre match crush on Penistone Road and having to crouch to go under a police Horse to get to the Juveniles turnstile and the coppers letting my Dad in with me, strangely I don't recall being crushed in the ground Dad must've looked after me.

What a night! 1st time I heard que sera sera and we're the Famous Sheffield Wednesday and we're going to Wembley roared out at Hillsborough. Goosebumps even 35 years later.

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 15:14, agentwalker said:

Imagine needing a p I s s in the middle of that lot.

we wore wellies and  had

our trouser's tucked in the top  lol 

Edited by trevdi9

4 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

I can remember the pre match crush on Penistone Road and having to crouch to go under a police Horse to get to the Juveniles turnstile and the coppers letting my Dad in with me, strangely I don't recall being crushed in the ground Dad must've looked after me.

What a night! 1st time I heard que sera sera and we're the Famous Sheffield Wednesday and we're going to Wembley roared out at Hillsborough. Goosebumps even 35 years later.

Just going back to what I'd mentioned earlier about being crushed,what had happened was that i lost my footing just as the first goal went in and slipped over was really struggling to get back on my feet.WTF:WTF:

12 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Just one small problem the game started and ended in darkness !