Fans songs etc

I was having a conversation earlier at work and it got me thinking.

why do we sing “their all effing w@nkers at the Lane” or “if you don’t effing bounce then your a blade”

why do we sing these songs when owls are playing for example Preston.

i thought the point in singing was to encourage the players and get them playing better. During this specific match for example why do they care that they’re w@nkers at the Lane they need a song singing to encourage them v the team that day. 

Cant we sing songs for that match or just for the players that game then enjoy singing all w@nkers against the blunts themselves lol 

5 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

I was having a conversation earlier at work and it got me thinking.

why do we sing “their all effing w@nkers at the Lane” or “if you don’t effing bounce then your a blade”

why do we sing these songs when owls are playing for example Preston.

i thought the point in singing was to encourage the players and get them playing better. During this specific match for example why do they care that they’re w@nkers at the Lane they need a song singing to encourage them v the team that day. 

Cant we sing songs for that match or just for the players that game then enjoy singing all w@nkers against the blunts themselves lol 

25 minutes ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

Yeah and its so good that they even sing this at the Lane as well!  Then again they ain't too bright at the Lane either...

3 hours ago, dumboldowl said:

It will take twenty four hours for some to work out.

Yeah and its so good that they even sing this at the Lane as well!  Then again they ain't too bright at the Lane either...