Lucas Joao "The atmosphere was amazing"

"The fans helped and when we are playing and have them behind us, they push us to do better and better," he said.

"The atmosphere was amazing and I need to say 'thank you' for their support."

Joao played down his part in the victory, despite his addition to the side prompting an attacking threat that was lacking in the first half of a game that, to that point, Preston had looked in control of.

"Of course I feel happy, happy to help the team and win, that's the most important thing for the team to win," said Joao.

"Everybody is happy now."

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

"The fans helped and when we are playing and have them behind us, they push us to do better and better," he said.

"The atmosphere was amazing and I need to say 'thank you' for their support."

Joao played down his part in the victory, despite his addition to the side prompting an attacking threat that was lacking in the first half of a game that, to that point, Preston had looked in control of.

"Of course I feel happy, happy to help the team and win, that's the most important thing for the team to win," said Joao.

"Everybody is happy now."

Were the band at the match yesterday, don't recall hearing much of a parp out of them. Agree the atmosphere was good yesterday though, the first half was pretty poor but the cheating Preston players helped get the crowd involved and the attacking intent from kick-off in the 2nd half gave everyone a lift. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Were the band at the match yesterday, don't recall hearing much of a parp out of them. Agree the atmosphere was good yesterday though, the first half was pretty poor but the cheating Preston players helped get the crowd involved and the attacking intent from kick-off in the 2nd half gave everyone a lift. 

Time to relegate those hangers on.    They detract more than they give.   

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Just the childish bang when their goalie took goal kicks

Guest timrud

Agreed, I only heard the rare bag of a drum. As a result it was the best atmosphere of the season.

We really need to get rid of the band

Guest LittleG

First half atmosphere rubbish, cos we were playing rubbish. Second half atmosphere good because we started going forward and scoring goals. Simple as that. Amosphere would be good every match if we showed such intent. It has nothing to do with the band. 

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

They were at the Anthony Joshua weigh in I think