Jack Hunt

Gets way too much stick for me, always improves us massively when he’s playing, was a big miss when out injured. His crossing let’s him down but still puts a good one in now and then, remember that one for winnall against brum last season. I don’t thing we could improve on his position without spending serious cash. LWB has got to be the priority position for the transfer window.

He just needs a bit of help out there. There were so many times, in the first half especially, that he'd get the ball and the only option he had was to either run with it or come back to Fred. In the 2nd half, he had Joao running the channels and he had someone to play with and he was much better for it. 

He was getting dogs abuse from a group behind me on the north. He’s one that always puts a shift in and is far from our weakest link. It’s no myth that his delivery isn’t good enough a lot of the time but he gets an unfair amount of stick. Fox on the other hand :ph34r:

The thing he does provide is a lot of forward thrust and pace. I actually reckon RWB is better for him than RB. One of those where if we go four at the back next season I'd want a replacement, but as a wing back I think we'd struggle to do better. Yesterday he had a cracker... prevented a goal by getting his toe to it and hitting the post, and providing a couple of really dangerous crosses.