(Not a) Preston fan view

1 minute ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Preston are a decent side with good players

But they spoil all that by trying to influence the referee all the time

I still remember Pearson getting Forestieri sent off at Hillsborough last season when he went down as though he'd been shot

And there was something similar at Deepdale when a Preston player got Forestieri booked and sent off

For this, I hope Preston never go up

I'm really looking forward to the play-offs this season. Definitely don't want Utd to win it, got no time for Derby, not keen on Villa doing it while Snodgrass is involved, agree with you about Preston, got no time for Boro and not overly keen on Pulis or Johnson. Don't get me started on Millwall! WTF: Looks like I'll be backing Fulham.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I'm really looking forward to the play-offs this season. Definitely don't want Utd to win it, got no time for Derby, not keen on Villa doing it while Snodgrass is involved, agree with you about Preston, got no time for Boro and not overly keen on Pulis or Johnson. Don't get me started on Millwall! WTF: Looks like I'll be backing Fulham.

Yeah this year is a toughie, most of the teams involved I don't care for

I don't want Warnock going up, so hopefully Fulham will catch them

I've always had a soft spot for Villa, but I hate Bruce, Snakegrass and Terry

Not keen on Derby, hate Boro,

Might be fun seeing Millwall ripping premier league stadiums apart though.

• Haha 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

4 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Yeah this year is a toughie, most of the teams involved I don't care for

I don't want Warnock going up, so hopefully Fulham will catch them

I've always had a soft spot for Villa, but I hate Bruce, Snakegrass and Terry

Not keen on Derby, hate Boro,

Might be fun seeing Millwall ripping premier league stadiums apart though.

Agree on Colin too but if Cardiff end up in the play-offs I will be wanting all 4 teams to get chucked out on some kind of irregularity!

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Loved it when Steve Smith was crying live on tv yesterday 

He and his crew knew what was going on and head coach fell on his sword 

Me too. How people can now come out and say they feel sorry for him I'll never know.

He should have just gone in there and been a man about it and said 'I'm a cheat and I got caught' - Crying like a baby. You're only crying because you got caught Steve

4 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'd love to know your views on your plyers throwing themselves to the floor. Is that something they do every week?

Seem to do it all the time at hillsboro.

Didnt ben pearson act up last season ?

Poor mans villa with the cheating ...good job swarbrick wasnt here today.

I genuinely believe it all evens itself out.

We were great against Villa, but the combination of the worst refereeing I’ve seen in 35 years of watching us cost us.

Good luck to Preston, punching well above your weight in a terribly hard division.

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Bang on love

If he hadn't got caught he would be smiling like a arrogant tw@t 

What a pathetic specimen to lead your country 

Keep crying though it's brilliant 

Course he would. How lovely was it to see both of them in bits after they were giggling like school children together in the press conference after one of the ashes tests. 

One thing I will say, at least he went out there and had a say. David Warner on the other hand hid behind a tweet that was clearly written by an agent. Absolute bell piece of the highest order.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peacock1961 said:

your team are mostly a bunch of cheating blouses mate, one of the worst i have ever seen in my life. I sit in the South Stand and i actually went to the edge of the pitch to vent my fury at both your full backs and was admonished by the stewards. That was a lousy showing from the biggest bunch of pansies that i have paid to watch. All of this is negated by my usual £5 bet on 4-1, 4-0 coming in at a cool 66-1...........................

You need to change you bookie, mate.

Betvictor paid 100/1 for 4 - 1.

1 minute ago, peacock1961 said:

in the ground mate - ladbrokes. did you have it with betvictor then or just seeing what coulda been?

Yea, I had it.

Usually split my fiver at £3 @ 3 - 0 and £2 @ 4 - 1. Today had    3 - 1 as well so unfortunately only had £1 on 4 - 1.

Still £100 will pay for a few sherbet this weekend.lol

3 hours ago, lancashireowl said:

Very accurate reflection on the game. You needed to finish your chances and we scored some exceptional goals.

Fisher is a c*nt though!

You didn’t see the best of Sean Maguire, who has been on fire up until today and has the 3rd best goals to game ratio in the championship. He came back from a similar injury like Forestieri had and came back in devastating fashion.

Barkhuizen needs to be more clinical to add to his pace and we could do with more goals from central midfield.

As good as Browne, Pearson, Gallagher are/can be they don’t score nearly enough goals.

We are still definitely in with a shout today, we met a team full of momentum getting players back and who had everything go for them (arguably rightly so given your troubles on the injury field). On another day we could have won that by a couple of goals! But enjoy your win, you probably deserve it given how up until today everything that could go wrong for you’s had done!

To be fair he’s been out injured for the majority of the season and still has 9 goals. Better goals to game than anybody other than Vydra and Grabban which is impressive.

We need goals from other areas of the pitch ( our players other than maguire lack composure and finishing ability) and we could do with a plan b option ( like a nuhiu to mix it up a bit).

3 hours ago, prestonfan said:

Ey? Aren’t you a Wednesday fan? 

I’m still trying to get my head round this. 

Theory 1: LancashireOwl was also posting as Prestonfan but messed up with the login? 

Theory 2: The delerium of our 4-1 win has made me hallucinate. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

I’m still trying to get my head round this. 

Theory 1: LancashireOwl was also posting as Prestonfan but messed up with the login? 

Theory 2: The delerium of our 4-1 win has made me hallucinate. 

Theory one is correct. They are the same person. One (or both) getting banned...multiple logins not allowed.