Preston tho...

20 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

The rousing chorus of

YOU’RE NOT CHEATING

YOU’RE NOT CHEATING

YOU’RE NOT CHEATING ANYMORE!

from three sides of the ground after we went 2-0 up was a thing of deep beauty

:goalie:lol

It was blatant and the ref let them . Probably why they are up there, throw yourself around like a two year old , make the opposition afraid to tackle you after most players are on a yellow then at your leasure walk through the defence or pepper the goal with free kicks . As soon as we went ahead they suddenly discovered bones in their legs . Preston , famous for being near Blackpool. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

I was surprised (and happy) that Johnson was on the bench, I know it's only a couple of times a season but he always looks a decent player to me when I've seen him

Said exactly the same at the game. Their attacking threat literally doubled the minute he came on. Always liked him, seems like a decent grafter with a bit of flair and a reasonable eye for goal.

Always seems to me like he's settled for Preston to some extent, been there over 3yrs now. Could do far better IMO, I rate him. Surprised he's only 25 too, I thought he was more like 30 and on the downward slope - feels like he's been around for donkey's years.