Preston - good team but full of cheats

7 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I honestly wouldn't want him because he can't help himself and i really rate him as a footballer but he's just a nasty horrible little cheating get 

Every team we play says the same

about Hutchinson and Forestieri, if Pearson played for us we'd love him.

They were way better than us in the first & could have been out of sight if they'd concentrated on playing football rather than diving at every opportunity, hounding the referee & trying to steal 10 yards at every throw in & free kick.

They do it every time I've seen them & in the end they got what they deserved. Pearson is an odious little tvvat on the same level as Snodgrass.

13 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Every team we play says the same

about Hutchinson and Forestieri, if Pearson played for us we'd love him.

I genuinely believe that Hutchinson is fair with his tackles in the main - very strong but fair.    Forestieri is mainly man handled and is very strong to stay on his feet as much as he does, escaping the fouls against him.

3 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

I genuinely believe that Hutchinson is fair with his tackles in the main - very strong but fair.    Forestieri is mainly man handled and is very strong to stay on his feet as much as he does, escaping the fouls against him.

Yes I agree but we are going to say that, Preston fans will say the same about Pearson, just the way it is. 

I love it when horrible teams like that get what they deserve.

Literally in the first minute their player went down in absolute agony, clutching his leg with one hand and thumping the ground several times as the pain was so intense......he then got up and took the bloody free kick 20 seconds later !!

Why can't referees see that the players are cheating him???   Then the full back who went down in agony...and then got up running totally fine when the physio told him....yet the idiot ref still booked nuhiu.

It's so bloody obvious that they are conningthe ref...yet he still falls for it.

Preston weren't a bad side but the cheating was obscene today.

You got what you deserved today you cheating losers

28 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I don't know why they resorted to hrowing themselves on the floor ..They had by far the best of the game in the opening stages, then they started the ridiculous f.ookin' about, which has got to be a tactic from the manager, cos it wasn't the odd one rolling about, it was virtually every tackle, .

It upset a crowd that had been quiet, it ramped up in the second half, and they got what that sort of thing deserves.

18 minutes ago, mogbad said:

They were way better than us in the first & could have been out of sight if they'd concentrated on playing football rather than diving at every opportunity, hounding the referee & trying to steal 10 yards at every throw in & free kick.

They do it every time I've seen them & in the end they got what they deserved. Pearson is an odious little tvvat on the same level as Snodgrass.

Absolutely. They were far more intent on trying to get a man advantage than a goal advantage. Our first goal, when Hunt went past a couple of challenges before crossing and got his just rewards, had that been a PNE player I am sure he would have hit the deck and looked to get someone booked rather than stay on his feet and get a ball into the box.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Absolutely. They were far more intent on trying to get a man advantage than a goal advantage. Our first goal, when Hunt went past a couple of challenges before crossing and got his just rewards, had that been a PNE player I am sure he would have hit the deck and looked to get someone booked rather than stay on his feet and get a ball into the box.

Exactly this , they wanted as many of us on yellows as quickly as possible to make us afraid to tackle so they could run through at will . Didn't work though the petulant cheating w@/(3rs though did it lolas they are nothing more than bang average and they are touching play offs it obviously works more often than not which is the refs fault . No wonder none of them are going to the world cup . 

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Yes I agree but we are going to say that, Preston fans will say the same about Pearson, just the way it is. 

It's not the tackles. It's more the cheating and diving. Pearson does it all the time. I've never once seen Hutch go down like he's been shot. He'd be embarrassed.

Pearson does it least 5 times a game. And he's meant to be a hard man.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

22 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It's not the tackles. It's more the cheating and diving. Pearson does it all the time. I've never once seen Hutch go down like he's been shot. He'd be embarrassed.

Pearson does it least 5 times a game. And he's meant to be a hard man.

He's no hard man with a Barnet like that.

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I don't know why they resorted to hrowing themselves on the floor ..They had by far the best of the game in the opening stages, then they started the ridiculous f.ookin' about, which has got to be a tactic from the manager, cos it wasn't the odd one rolling about, it was virtually every tackle, .

It upset a crowd that had been quiet, it ramped up in the second half, and they got what that sort of thing deserves.

A team playing at the maximum of their capabilities, not capable of any further progress, short of true quality, and not able to fund it.Much like United, only a matter of time before it all imploads.