Preston - good team but full of cheats

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

They were shocking actors first half and that little full back !!!! Got the crowd going didn’t it !! . Are they like that every game ? If so their manager needs to give his head a shake it’s awful to watch . 

Think it’s just their players characteristics. 3 years they’ve been like that.

Just now, s6 owl said:

Think it’s just their players characteristics. 3 years they’ve been like that.

They can play decent stuff but all I remember is the play acting and obvious attempts at getting our players booked , feared  the worst for Hutch how many seconds did it take to catch a yellow !! .

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

They can play decent stuff but all I remember is the play acting and obvious attempts at getting our players booked , feared  the worst for Hutch how many seconds did it take to catch a yellow !! .

About 20-25 seconds but for once it was a definite yellow card 

Darnell Fisher in the first half was a disgrace, stayed down hoping the ref would book Nuhiu, ref played advantage, physio told him to get up quickly in case the ref stopped play and he was straight up like nothing had happened. Pearson is quality though, he'd be a great signing as a more reliable version of Hutchinson, think he's out of our price range though. 

They have some confidence because they have had a good season but didn't think they were that great. We handed the initiative to them entirely with Jos bizarre set up in the first half and they didn't take advantage.   They are a horrible bunch of cheating c u n t s though...

• Thanks 1

I don't know why they resorted to hrowing themselves on the floor ..They had by far the best of the game in the opening stages, then they started the ridiculous f.ookin' about, which has got to be a tactic from the manager, cos it wasn't the odd one rolling about, it was virtually every tackle, .

It upset a crowd that had been quiet, it ramped up in the second half, and they got what that sort of thing deserves.

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Darnell Fisher in the first half was a disgrace, stayed down hoping the ref would book Nuhiu, ref played advantage, physio told him to get up quickly in case the ref stopped play and he was straight up like nothing had happened. Pearson is quality though, he'd be a great signing as a more reliable version of Hutchinson, think he's out of our price range though. 

I honestly wouldn't want him because he can't help himself and i really rate him as a footballer but he's just a nasty horrible little cheating get 

7 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I clocked it at 20 seconds.

Gone are the days you can put a marker down with a quick word from the ref ...Carlton Palmer esk.

Edited by Lombado

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I absolutely despise Darnell Fisher the bloke isn’t a good enough player to act the way he does, he was the same for Rotherham last year. Ever their fans hate him.

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Can’t stand that Pearson needs a haircut too shocking head of hair !! Haha