Well, well, well...

I remember when he got injured against Burton

The ex pig McFadzean went through the back of him just in front of the South Stand

I was incensed, I said to my son that was a leg breaker, I don't think McFadzean got booked

I don't know if that tackle was the major factor in Fernando's injury

But in my opinion, he wasn't the same player after that game

Hopefully it is all in the past and Fernando can get back to his best

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

12 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Its not just the Norwich incident and the clubs weak handling of it I dont get the impression he has been giving his all since with his body language a lot of the time.

Although I wouldnt go as far as to say his recent injury wasnt geniune.

Interesting view.

His body language when he came on and after he scored and when he was singing We've got Bannan in front of the Kop seemed pretty positive to me.  Maybe he has just been in immense pain with the serious knee injury he has played through

Mighty white of you to not go as far as to say that his injury wasn't genuine...

11 hours ago, vulva said:

I hope those that idolise FF realise that the first decent offer in the summer will turn his head again, and he will be off. 

You'll find that many around the club, players and staff at different levels are very keen on him, he has shown a genuine interest in the club, watching the academy play a few times, certainly more interest than most professionals. He has made a fair few donations to charitable causes led by Wednesday fans. 

When he used to live close to one of the players in my young un's local team his parents said he always had time for the kids in the area, signing autographs and stopping for photo's.

Yes he is very well paid and yes he has made some daft mistakes but his contributions on the pitch in the last few years have lit up our crowd like few others have done in many a year. It is plain to see how much we have missed him this season.

Most footballers are mercenaries these days and have their head turned by money, if our young fans can't idolise him and sing his name while his is here then what is the point in bothering at all?

15 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Yes but if he hadn’t played players while they were injured and rushed others back from injury, perhaps Luhukay wouldn’t have had such a shocking list of injuries to deal with.

I have often thought Carlos had something to do with why we had so many injuries and now the truth is finally coming out.

Nothing to do with scapegoating, it’s been confirmed now by 3 senior players although if you want to talk about scapegoating I would point you in the direction of last seasons medical team who Carlos has replaced over the summer.

What article have you read? You're just reading things the way you want to interpret them. Not one of the players have come out and blamed Carlos. Not one.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, vulva said:

I hope those that idolise FF realise that the first decent offer in the summer will turn his head again, and he will be off. 

if & when he goes, itll be because the club decide to sell him & itll be for top dollar

8 hours ago, ramone said:

What article have you read? You're just reading things the way you want to interpret them. Not one of the players have come out and blamed Carlos. Not one.

I read the article where Fernando Forestieri said that Carlos decided to carry on playing Forestieri whilst injured last season and at the start of this season.

I also enjoyed the interviews where both Sam Hutchinson and Tom Lees said that under Carlos, if you’d spent a lengthy spell on the side lines due to injury and you’d had 1/2 training sessions you’d be rushed straight back into the side.

I also read the tweet where Paul Smith eluded to the fact that Carlos was rushing players back from injury and I enjoyed the press conference where George Boyd said that under Carlos the players weren’t fit enough.

Other than the above examples though I’m sure you’re right and Carlos has played no role at all in contributing to the worst injury crisis I’ve ever known at Hillsborough. lol