Well, well, well...

It was clear before the 2nd leg of the semi last season that CC had lost the plot. His determination to play, and seemingily reliance on the 2016 final team had totally clouded his judgement. 

His decision to play injured players in that game cost us a PL chance, and his reward was another contract. 

Total mismanagement by everyone at the club.

1 hour ago, vulva said:

It’s like watching the press conferences with Smith and Lehmann. 

Far too much talking. Just get in the pitch and win some points ffs. 

Bored of it now. Relentless updates from player after player on how they’ve battled through extreme gout in the bellend just to put the bins out. 

Who’s next, Abdi talking about his monthly check up at Vision Express where he battled through the traffic at Meadowhall?

10/10

:CEO:

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Carlos has left one hell of a mess for Jos Luhukay to clear up.

Carlos and Doyen are very convenient scapegoats. My blame lays firmly at the door of a very large squad, the majority of which earn well over £1m a year. Some have, and continue to, hide behind excuses, and the aforementioned are easy ones. 

This squad needs dismantling, and it was severely underperforming before these injuries. 

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Proper trooper our nando .....

regardless of my feelings towards him, it’s good to have him back. 

Another vintage Carlos brainwave that was delaying surgery . Surely as soon the play off debacle unfolded he should have gone straight under the knife 

My thoughts too it made perfect sense , didn’t make any sense delaying it actually 

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Carlos and Doyen are very convenient scapegoats. My blame lays firmly at the door of a very large squad, the majority of which earn well over £1m a year. Some have, and continue to, hide behind excuses, and the aforementioned are easy ones. 

This squad needs dismantling, and it was severely underperforming before these injuries. 

Yes but if he hadn’t played players while they were injured and rushed others back from injury, perhaps Luhukay wouldn’t have had such a shocking list of injuries to deal with.

I have often thought Carlos had something to do with why we had so many injuries and now the truth is finally coming out.

Nothing to do with scapegoating, it’s been confirmed now by 3 senior players although if you want to talk about scapegoating I would point you in the direction of last seasons medical team who Carlos has replaced over the summer.

Carlos the career ender..!! Glad he’s gone, a manager/coach should look after players. Not run them in to the ground..!! Why he wasn’t sacked after Huddersfield I’ll never no. Sounds like exactly the manager you wouldn’t want to play under..!!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, vulva said:

Whilst I agree we have a ridiculously large squad, you can't blame the players - they simply signed the contract the club offered them. 

Managers and Coaches are called that for a reason.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Another vintage Carlos brainwave that was delaying surgery . Surely as soon the play off debacle unfolded he should have gone straight under the knife 

Yes, this is what I can't understand. I can see why they considered taking a risk keeping him playing last season but surely you'd use the summer to have the op to limit the time out.

2 hours ago, vulva said:

It’s like watching the press conferences with Smith and Lehmann. 

Far too much talking. Just get in the pitch and win some points ffs. 

Bored of it now. Relentless updates from player after player on how they’ve battled through extreme gout in the bellend just to put the bins out. 

Who’s next, Abdi talking about his monthly check up at Vision Express where he battled through the traffic at Meadowhall?

Talking about Adbi !

3 hours ago, lancashireowl said:

I don’t think many people with common sense actually thought that he was. We had the most unlucky period in our history with injuries so people overreacted. 

All of our players want to play when they can (excluding the Norwich fiasco). 

Then what would you call refusing to play cos he didn't feel like it

• Haha 1

Well how many more players have to come out with stuff like this before people start believing it? The thing that bothers me is they “ all want to say more but don’t” phrase that keeps coming up. This poo is bad enough but it se3ms it’s even worse than they are letting on.

lets just hope it’s in the past and we can start r3building for next season. With everyone back we are probably still only the few players short we were after the final defeat. If only the right decisions had been made then eh?

1 hour ago, Watson said:

If it doesn't fit with an agenda dismiss it 

Its not just the Norwich incident and the clubs weak handling of it I dont get the impression he has been giving his all since with his body language a lot of the time.

Although I wouldnt go as far as to say his recent injury wasnt geniune.

10 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Its not just the Norwich incident and the clubs weak handling of it I dont get the impression he has been giving his all since with his body language a lot of the time.

Although I wouldnt go as far as to say his recent injury wasnt geniune.

Interesting. What specific aspects of his body language led you to this conclusion?

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

Another classic example of Carlos the Fraud throwing players under the bus to save his own skin.

Love to see him sued for negligence.