Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

FFS this is stupid.

We win a game, maybe there's some consistency, some rhythm...

Nah, let's play a weird line-up again with a strong player in a weird position.

Jos remains out, for me.

Prove me wrong, Jos. Prove me wrong.

• Haha 1

Just now, A12owl said:

Why can't Reach be in the 10 role? Thats 2 up front if you look at it that way. Perhaps we are going to see Bannan going forward and Joey supporting like Lee used to do.

Hope so mate, may pay off.....

Plus Reach knows how to hit a ball which can only be good...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

6 at back  against real Madrid Preston oh yer . Jos the clown now replaces Carlos the clown . Fox wing back when reach should be there and joao starting . Just a joke . 

Agree with this, if you had reach at wing back and joao starting team would have much more threat but still be well protected by pelupessy and hutch.

Please tell me that team is an April fool. No strikers on the pitch. Cart horses don't count. They pull carts. 

We deserve to lose with such negativity. 

Back to fifa. 

Proper football. 

I'll bet out manager couldn't even pick a team(sorry the owner couldn't pick a team) in a video game 

Negative line up!

Reach should have been left wing back today. No excuses!

2 defensive midfielders, Fox at wing back and one up front. I know jos has had a lot to put with but it’s just another example of what an extremely negative mindset that he has!

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Please tell me that team is an April fool. No strikers on the pitch. Cart horses don't count. They pull carts. 

We deserve to lose with such negativity. 

Back to fifa. 

Proper football. 

I'll bet out manager couldn't even pick a team(sorry the owner couldn't pick a team) in a video game 

Ok, cautious to start but plenty of attacking options on the bench which will be used last third of game imo

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Bannan and Reach gonna boss this game now given the freedom in more attacking roles.

I will set myself up for a fall.

Bannan is not going to boss anything.

His game is pass and move, pass to someone who can control it, move into space to receive it back, ad infinitum.

He does this well with quick thinking players, Forestieri - Hooper - Wallace - Lee, all playing the pass and move game.

He has nobody in that team, anywhere near his control and speed of thought.

Hope i am wrong

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Joao dropped? Nuhiu in starting 11 after playing two internationals in a week.  Just play ReCh at lwb or grow some balls and drop him.  He’s crap in the middle.

Poor side but hopefully Joao and Forestieri can be the X factors for us later in the game.