Mick McCarthy

11 minutes ago, Maxine said:

He hasn't had a go with a full squad really so it would be unfair to judge him but I think Mick Mcarthy would do a decent job for us don't you?

Maybe but he’s not the type of manager I want , my main point is we have a manager . 

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Maybe but he’s not the type of manager I want , my main point is we have a manager . 

You mean I'm jumping the gun a bit. 

Sorry I do support Jos really.  I'm only wanting the best that's on offer I hope Jos does a good job but obviously we can't tell yet. 

28 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Operative word being  might !! Hey Jos’s cv isn’t too shoddy either , but yes not in England I know . Let’s give him time eh , why change yet ? 

I’m not advocating that we replace the manager.  But there are all sorts of reasons why the club might feel it necessary to do so.

But if we did require a replacement, McCarthy would be a real coup.

9 minutes ago, Maxine said:

You mean I'm jumping the gun a bit. 

Sorry I do support Jos really.  I'm only wanting the best that's on offer I hope Jos does a good job but obviously we can't tell yet. 

I know , you are only saying with MM leaving Ipswich, he would be a good choice in your opinion , I always believe that a manager must be given time , unless he’s a total disaster . I was happy when Carlos stayed on for this season though so perhaps I’m not the best to judge !! Haha . 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Captain said:

I’m not advocating that we replace the manager.  But there are all sorts of reasons why the club might feel it necessary to do so.

But if we did require a replacement, McCarthy would be a real coup.

He wouldn’t be my first choice but it would be interesting to see what he could do for us . 

3 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I know , you are only saying with MM leaving Ipswich, he would be a good choice in your opinion , I always believe that a manager must be given time , unless he’s a total disaster . I was happy when Carlos stayed on for this season though so perhaps I’m not the best to judge !! Haha . 

I can't wait for next season anyway. 

1 hour ago, Watson said:

DIdn't get Ipswich up, and can be argued that's he's not made much difference to them since signing for them.  The fans loathe his style of football and are happy that he's leaving.  

They should be careful what they wish for. They might be watching league 1 football at Portman Road before too long

3 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Funny, but there's a whole host of people that are, particularly in light of what he's done at Swansea and the fact he took us to two playoffs. Just have a browse of Twitter if you don't believe me.

Think you'll find you're forgetting it's carlos' fault we're in this mess.

And I don't buy that without him we'd already be in league 1. Which is what I was saying about Ipswich. No one is saying that.

8 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

He's still a bell end and someone who achieved in this division with far more than people are giving him credit for in this thread.   You included.   He achieved with an awful lot of talent at his disposal, an awful lot more than the teams at the top of this division right now when this division is harder than it was back then.

But i'm sure that's completely lost on you.

The man is a complete bell end and if you want him in charge of SWFC than you too must be such a bell end.

Post not poster?   Not a chance.   Bell ends want Mick McCarthy.    FULL STOP.

Plus its not even an argument because Jos is going nowhere.   But don't let a simple fact like that get in the way of being a bell end.

You can tell it’s Easter. The kids are on here again. :duntmatter: