Mick McCarthy

To those fans saying they don't want MM because he's a bell, I'm sorry nice managers don't do the business! 

How many nice managers have got promotion from the championship? 1 that's Eddie Howe! It's your bell managers that get promotions by any means necessary, MM with Sunderland and Wolves, Warnock with Pigs and probably with Cardiff, Bruce with Hull.

Your best managers are bells, Jose Mourinho, Pep, Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Jurgen Klopp it's your managers that are bells that get results! 

Mick McCarthy would be a great manager for Wednesday 

Edited by Loughborough Owl

2 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

But you were one of Carlos’ biggest advocates and he was horrific. 

only while he was winning , this season he ran out of ideas and was happy to see him leave .......i'm only interested in results the style of play is secondary . 

9 minutes ago, Loughborough Owl said:

To those fans saying they don't want MM because he's a bell, I'm sorry nice managers don't do the business! 

How many nice managers have got promotion from the championship? 1 that's Eddie Howe! It's your bell managers that get promotions by any means necessary, MM with Sunderland and Wolves, Warnock with Pigs and probably with Cardiff, Bruce with Hull.

Your best managers are bells, Jose Mourinho, Pep, Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Jurgen Klopp it's your managers that are bells that get results! 

Mick McCarthy would be a great manager for Wednesday 

Chris Hughton seems a decent enough fella,without being a blend,done it twice by the way.

Just now, Loughborough Owl said:

Forgot about Hughton but again he had the money to spend at Brighton, MM has had peanuts at Ipswich and we still lost to them

You never said out about money fella,you were saying only blends get the job done,you ever heard a bad word about Hughton ?

6 minutes ago, Loughborough Owl said:

As for the football MM plays I'm sorry I wouldn't mind watching this "negative" football he plays if it means results and promotion

If the above was a true statement,how come it hasn't worked for ipswich,once in the playoffs is all he did for them,don't be coming back with that he's had no money rubbish neither,if he's super reyt good like he would have done more with what he had ...................................yes ?

7 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

It will go against the grain for a lot on here 

Best manager who works on a small budget and delivers 

Neil Warnock 

Best manager in the lower leagues EVER. If he'd been born an Owl he would have been a legend on here. God works in mysterious ways.....

11 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Disagree. But then we could debate details and opinons all day. 

Jos is a poor manager, despite his supposedly amazing record for promotions in Germany, he was out of work for near on 18 months,whilst many jobs came and went.

11 hours ago, hawksmore said:

I follow the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 and can honestly say that the impression people have on here about JL and his time in Germany is different to how most that i know of and speak to view him. 

In first post you say his supposedly amazing record, then you state you follow the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2"

imo the two do not corolate, if you followed his record in Bundesliga you would know of his promotions not his supposedly ones.