who attended this game

2 hours ago, S A Andy said:

A Wednesday afternoon if I recall, we all arranged to have the afternoon off, met in the Buccaneer for a couple of pints in plastic glasses then got a bus to the game, boring possession football from Santos. Tommy Craig shadowing Pele towards the end to ensure he got the shirt. 

Think i was with you S A Andy, I got the beer in  and you drank it.[as usual]

2 hours ago, S A Andy said:

A Wednesday afternoon if I recall, we all arranged to have the afternoon off, met in the Buccaneer for a couple of pints in plastic glasses then got a bus to the game, boring possession football from Santos. Tommy Craig shadowing Pele towards the end to ensure he got the shirt. 

t'other way round andy ,pele was determined to get the  great mans shirt 

8 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

4peDRph.jpg

Who are the Wednesday players in the picture? I reckon David Sunley in the background, Colin Prophet and Tommo about to tackle Pele and could number 2 be Peter Rodrigues, they're my guess any way.

2 hours ago, Z Wiso said:

Who are the Wednesday players in the picture? I reckon David Sunley in the background, Colin Prophet and Tommo about to tackle Pele and could number 2 be Peter Rodrigues, they're my guess any way.

Just about right there Mate..

But that's not Tommo.

Player at number 4 is  Grahame Pugh 

2 is indeed Rodrigues think that's Colin Prophet nearest Pele and Deffo Sunley in the distance...

As well as Pele- Carlos Alberto & Edu turned up for the game (well they were there!!)

9 hours ago, torryowl said:

sadly me.a bore fest of a game . ...the only redeeming feature was that the  best player I've ever seen swapped  shirts with pele .

Stuck to him like glue for the last 10 minutes of the to make damn sure he got it. Lad lol