who attended this game

Me and a few more from Thrybergh High School , all of us in headmasters office next day as he'd warned everyone in the school not to attend or else , we thought fk it and went anyway , happy days , what an experience being on a full east bank when we were young it didn't get any better than that . 

A Wednesday afternoon if I recall, we all arranged to have the afternoon off, met in the Buccaneer for a couple of pints in plastic glasses then got a bus to the game, boring possession football from Santos. Tommy Craig shadowing Pele towards the end to ensure he got the shirt. 

2 hours ago, watty said:

Me and a few more from Thrybergh High School , all of us in headmasters office next day as he'd warned everyone in the school not to attend or else , we thought fk it and went anyway , happy days , what an experience being on a full east bank when we were young it didn't get any better than that . 

Seeing Pele or Get a cane across backside .  Seeing Pele everytime.

• Like 1

Think half the schoolkids in Sheffield, me included, bunked off school that day.

As torry said it was a poor game and Pele just seemed to stroll around. Remember their first goal was a clearance from our goalie which rebounded in off the ar5e of one of their players and Wednesday trying a corner routine which was probably the best move of the match but Joicey (I think) shot just wide.