#SWFC to feature in feature documentary

55 minutes ago, cowl said:

@clive.nicholson, I've just pledged for the 1899 team print, but I was wanting to pledge more for early digital access to the documentary as well as to the Spiksley biography pdf.

I only seem to be able to change my pledge to another choice, rather than than pledge more to get more. Is there a way around this?

People can only pledge once. This is a real pain.

You can either create a new profile and use a different card to make 2 pledges. Or upgrade your pledge and PayPal me for the print.

my email is clive.nicholson@icloud.com, we can sort it out for you one way or another.

• Thanks 1

On 05/04/2018 at 11:09, cowl said:

@clive.nicholson, I've just pledged for the 1899 team print, but I was wanting to pledge more for early digital access to the documentary as well as to the Spiksley biography pdf.

I only seem to be able to change my pledge to another choice, rather than than pledge more to get more. Is there a way around this?

On 05/04/2018 at 12:07, clive.nicholson said:

People can only pledge once. This is a real pain.

You can either create a new profile and use a different card to make 2 pledges. Or upgrade your pledge and PayPal me for the print.

my email is clive.nicholson@icloud.com, we can sort it out for you one way or another.

I'm in a similar position- I've just bought the colourised print, and I want to add the Ambrose Langley book (I've already got Flying Over an Olive Grove after someone was selling them in th NBT on a match day last season).

58 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

I'm in a similar position- I've just bought the colourised print, and I want to add the Ambrose Langley book (I've already got Flying Over an Olive Grove after someone was selling them in th NBT on a match day last season).

Sorry about this. It is a problem with Kickstarter. I think they prefer you to bundle up the rewards. Which has made it tricky.

I'll see if we can do a bundle (Book+Print for £20) and add it to the page.

Thanks for buying our FOAOG book. 

Thanks to everyone on here that has made this possible.

We will continue to raise funds over the coming month, but just wanted to say...

1. The film can now be made

2. The additional funds raised from this point will simply be spent on trying to make the film as good as it possibly can be. For example, we may choose to shoot footage at additional locations to add variety and illustrate the story even better. We may be able to afford to pay an additional person to do an interview. 

fireworks.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Loxley Owl said:

Book and print now available in a bundle. So you just need to go in and raise your pledge.

• Thanks 1

Just a big thank you to all of those of you on here who backed us for our Kickstarter. With a few hours left we have surpassed our target and are looking forward to the challenge of making the documentary film.

A big thank you to the Wednesdayites who made a substantial contribution. 

Our lead sponsors are WanDisco and Darron Childs Practice and the film has also been backed financially by Gainsborough Trinity Football Club and the PFA.

But without the many other contributions that have come in from individuals we wouldn't have got there.

Remember that while there is still time you can still pledge. There is the exclusive Ambrose Langley book and the 1st match at Hillsborough colourised print still available to buy, plus a load of other rewards. 

So head over to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/102261223/football-birth-growth-and-domination-a-unique-unto?ref=discovery&term=football and see if there is anything for you.

On 27/04/2018 at 14:02, Drewswfc said:

Alright Clive what's happening with the prints. Nobody's asked for an address yet

2 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

Any news on this? Anyone received their prints?

Check your emails from around 1st May. Should have had one of these. 

Screenshot_20180509-220432.png

• Thanks 1

Hi

Sorry, that I've not been on here to explain before.

There are a few things that it's hard to know from the outside, which means that it takes times to get the kickstarter products out. Indeed, we were unaware of some of the logistics because it is the first time we have done this. So hopefully this will help...

I have also set up a blog for the film where you can keep track of all our progress on everything associated with the Film, which can be found at www.spiksley.com

1. The creation of the products is based on a successful campaign. So the moment money is taken, the products didn't exist. (Apart from the FOAOG books). The prints were totally sold out from the previous print run.

2. It takes 2 weeks from the moment the campaign is successful for all money to be taken and transferred to us. It took longer for us as the money only arrived in our account last Friday (11th May). Until this point we have no idea who's payments were taken successfully.

3. A kickstarter 'peal of wisdom' means that peoples addresses were not taken at moment of purchase. This means that we had to send out a message to get everyone's addresses. Not everyone is replying (about 60% for the prints so far), so I'm guessing we will get loads of angry emails soon from people who missed the email. But it's fine.

Progress so far on Products

FOAOG books were posted the day after money was received from KS

A3 Colour prints were ordered on Monday 14th May. They are due to arrive on Thursday/Friday and my hope is for these to be sent out on Saturday, but if not Saturday they will be posted as early as possible.

Ambrose Langley book - This will be the slowest product and had an expected date of July on the KS page. The text is nearly proof read and will be ready for images to be added next week - So we are on track to deliver to the expected timeframe.

Hope that helps. If you hear of anyone grumbling - do tell them to get in touch. Everything is good, progress with the film is good and can be seen on our blog.

• Thanks 2