#SWFC to feature in feature documentary

24 minutes ago, clive.nicholson said:

Unfortunately not unless I handwrite it. But thank you for pledging, literally every pledge helps boost our rankings on Kickstarter

Only joking Clive...

Spencer can get his own bloody picture 

Seeing as I've been dumped as his official T-Shirt designer /supplier..

I will purchase my own.

He's very good at art though mind :ph34r:

10 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Only joking Clive...

Spencer can get his own bloody picture 

Seeing as I've been dumped as his official T-Shirt designer /supplier..

I will purchase my own.

He's very good at art though mind :ph34r:

Sure. I was joking too. But serious about thanking you for your pledge.

If anyone has any ideas of a Sheffield Business that may be interested in pledging for the £1000 lead sponsor deal then let me know, as it will most likely take us approaching them to get thet one. They would have their logo at the start of the film on it's own and be on all our promotional materials. The film is going to promoted across Latin America too with Spanish subtitles and we have a lot of interest from the US in the broadcasting of it. So it's a really good deal. Obviously we are working hard on this, but people may know people we are not aware of.

• Like 1

This looks like a brilliant project!  Yes its ancient history but its OUR clubs history.  Looks like they are only halfway to the total thats needed, so perhaps Owlstalk (and talkers) could do as much as they can to support it.  Every little bit helps, can't wait for my 1899 print.

On 29/03/2018 at 09:38, clive.nicholson said:

Sure. I was joking too. But serious about thanking you for your pledge.

If anyone has any ideas of a Sheffield Business that may be interested in pledging for the £1000 lead sponsor deal then let me know, as it will most likely take us approaching them to get thet one. They would have their logo at the start of the film on it's own and be on all our promotional materials. The film is going to promoted across Latin America too with Spanish subtitles and we have a lot of interest from the US in the broadcasting of it. So it's a really good deal. Obviously we are working hard on this, but people may know people we are not aware of.

Have you contacted Mr Chansiri? He has been very keen to promote the history of the club since taking over. 

On 27/03/2018 at 22:38, clive.nicholson said:

Last copies can be purchased to help support our kickstarter. They are A3 in size and £10 plus postage.

Taken before kick-off of the first match at Hillsborough.

sheff-wed-2.jpg

Okay , I think this settles the best kit debate..stripes..with white stripe in middle..black shorts , black socks.(.this may have been more popular than this season's ! )

21 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

When I click on the box for the print it's not doing owt. Is because I'm trying to do it  on my phone?

Phones are proving an issue, but we are not sure if that is because people have not created an account first, or if the mobile site is just rubbish. Please keep trying. We are so close to achieving the target now, but as you would imagine with this, the more people that support us the more we can do to make the film even better. 

@clive.nicholson, I've just pledged for the 1899 team print, but I was wanting to pledge more for early digital access to the documentary as well as to the Spiksley biography pdf.

I only seem to be able to change my pledge to another choice, rather than than pledge more to get more. Is there a way around this?