Fernando Forestieri and Preslav Borukov deadly in Sheffield Wednesday win

Just now, RoyCroppersHair said:

Was borukov the one we got from Bulgaria when he was about 15? Still only 17 looks like he’ll be a reyt unit 

The lad looks a reyt talent 

4 hours ago, bazz123 said:

very good physically strong,hard to knock off the ball,good header with a fearsome shot and i believe he,s only 20.a future foresteri!

Pretty sure he's an u18 still?

He is a powerful handful - needs to add some guile and finesse to his abrasive style - but he's got plenty of time

Guest Grez Bez

I've seen him a couple of times and he reminds me of Connor Wickham.

Incredibly raw and miles away from a first team place yet IMO.

What's happened to Thorniley? Is he back yet?

Edited by Grez Bez

On 26/03/2018 at 20:48, RoyCroppersHair said:

Was borukov the one we got from Bulgaria when he was about 15? Still only 17 looks like he’ll be a reyt unit 

I think that’s a player called Hammoud tho his surname gets spelt differently every game. Got into the first team back home when he was only 15 

On 26/03/2018 at 18:34, bazz123 said:

very good physically strong,hard to knock off the ball,good header with a fearsome shot and i believe he,s only 20.a future foresteri!

Yes he's only 17.  To be fair he's been playing for the U23s all season because we have not had anyone else what the Hirst situation. He seems to have stepped up well.  The other Bulgarian lad Borukov hasn't played for the U23s at all.

7 hours ago, Etchesketch said:

Yes he's only 17.  To be fair he's been playing for the U23s all season because we have not had anyone else what the Hirst situation. He seems to have stepped up well.  The other Bulgarian lad Borukov hasn't played for the U23s at all.

How many Borukovs have we got?

30 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

if he's 20 then he needs to be playing first team football of some sort, get him loaned out for 6 months in summer like we did with clare, stobbs & thorniley  

He's 18 next month.

www.swfc.co.uk/teams/u18-team/forward/preslav-borukov/