Your a Sheffield Wednesday fan where do you live

It's in my profile title, Southside of Sheffield, S8 ..I was the only Owl in my class at junior/infant school..not much better at secondary school...guess you could say I was surrounded by fools then..and guess what, never gave an inch.....till I die..

There you go a thread topic in its own right..growing up in Oink-land..

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Just from another Thread about the Owls fun day and the Club and other have assumed every Owls fans lives and their kids attend school in Sheffield. I myself live in Sheffield but I have Owls friends you live in Rotherham, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Birmingham etc and all will have to either take a day of work or their kids miss school with the fun day on the 11th.

So I wonder where everyone else lives.

25, oakworth view

halfway

sheffield

s204sd

i leave my door unlocked at night

all my jewellery in tops draw master bedroom

my car keys left in key hole front door with car locked 

never had the need to lock up my house and car at night very safe area nothing ever gets stolen

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

25, oakworth view

halfway

sheffield

s204sd

i leave my door unlocked at night

all my jewellery in tops draw master bedroom

my car keys left in key hole front door with car locked 

never had the need to lock up my house and car at night very safe area nothing ever gets stolen

Thanks. I'll be over tonight. Can you leave me out a glass of sherry and a pair of your wife's used knickers.

• Haha 4

Guest LittleG
1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

Thanks. I'll be over tonight. Can you leave me out a glass of sherry and a pair of your wife's used knickers.

She doesn't wear any

2 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Hahahahaha I can offer you a glass of whiskey. And a cup of my spunk let’s face it that’s all that’s on her knickers 

4 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Wait till you see what world record Ozzie is attempting to break...

First bungee jump from a football ground without the bungee. They trying to rerelease that video before matches but instead of owl they using ozzy