Your a Sheffield Wednesday fan where do you live

43 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Just from another Thread about the Owls fun day and the Club and other have assumed every Owls fans lives and their kids attend school in Sheffield. I myself live in Sheffield but I have Owls friends you live in Rotherham, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Birmingham etc and all will have to either take a day of work or their kids miss school with the fun day on the 11th.

So I wonder where everyone else lives.

Birmingham! Lol. My Owls friends in Cambodia will be furious their kids can't attend because the school terms don't match... Even more furious the club didn't personally check. Bad club. Bad Mr Chansiri. Bad bad bad. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Birmingham! Lol. My Owls friends in Cambodia will be furious their kids can't attend because the school terms don't match... Even more furious the club didn't personally check. Bad club. Bad Mr Chansiri. Bad bad bad. 

But if the club had held the event on a week end you would have been able to attend, you Cambodia mate probably could have got flights in and it would have been good club, good chairman - more people would have attended so more merchandise and things on the day would be bought and sold so more money for the club 

So all in all good all round by holding the event on a week end.WTF:

11 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Summer residence chalet overlooking Lake Geneva (next door neighbour used to be David Bowie)

Winter abode clifftop residence overlooking Pebble Beach. 

Monterrey peninsula southern California (Next Door neighbour Clint Eastwood)

My holiday home over looks Lade Bled lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

But if the club had held the event on a week end you would have been able to attend, you Cambodia mate probably could have got flights in and it would have been good club, good chairman - more people would have attended so more merchandise and things on the day would be bought and sold so more money for the club 

So all in all good all round by holding the event on a week end.WTF:

Possibly, but maybe it's a lot cheaper to book all the stuff they've booked during the week rather than at the weekend.