Your a Sheffield Wednesday fan where do you live

16 hours ago, Oliver said:

I wish either me or the wife worked in a profession where we could move over there one day. Met a family from Newcastle in the queue at the ice cream place in Alberta Arts - he worked for Nike. Not you is it?

Salt & Straw I assume?

No...that wasn’t me.

A village in the Hope Valley. Won't be more specific. Nice detached house twice the size the one we sold in SW London fifteen years ago.

Born in Doncaster but we moved to the south of England when I was three. I supported Wednesday because a couple of relatives in my dad's side were fanatical - my dad himself is from Hull and still looks out for their results. Quite eccentric to live in Bristol in the 70s and support the Owls, and lots of micky taking. But other kids were impressed when the Arsenal cup saga and 49,000 in the ground for a league match started to put us on the map.

• Like 1

On 22/03/2018 at 18:14, scilly owl said:

Cream or jam first? 

I’m Cornish born and bred, (Scillonian actually) and I always put the bleddy cream on first me ‘ansome.

My other half who is Cornish is enraged by this and says it's wrong on every level and it's the Devon way.

Me stick some hendersons on a cheese scone and now your talking.

5 minutes ago, lawsom34 said:

My other half who is Cornish is enraged by this and says it's wrong on every level and it's the Devon way.

Me stick some hendersons on a cheese scone and now your talking.

Tell her that I have kidney in my pasty too... and a top crimp rather than a side crimp.