Your a Sheffield Wednesday fan where do you live

20 minutes ago, Old Woodbourn Owl said:

Born in Aston lived in Darnal and Woodhouse for years moved to South Shields 17 years ago. Daughter and me both season ticket holders and get train down for most games. Did Middlesbrough and will do Sunderland as they are doorstep games. Daughter doing A levels next season so she will have to miss a few but will still keep the faith. Daughter is a proud Owl so all at School know and strangely even this season she does not get bullied (wore the home shirt last week for sports relief day).

I love stories like this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KernowOwl said:

Born and raised in Cornwall and still live in Cornwall surrounded by man Utd, arsenal, Liverpool and Leeds fans. 

For sports relief my 4 year old son proudly went to school wearing his SWFC kit. We quickly noticed all the other kids were wearing man Utd kits. 

Good to hear. Tell him to keep the faith! It will give him years of misery and upset but it's character building :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Guest The Claw
On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 14:04, Zlin Owl said:

How many did you throw, go on you will better if you confess. lol

we wanted to be different n red never really suited me anyway

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 07:16, Hughthecone said:

Is the Ryan's daughters village still there went round it on one of my returns to the homeland.

Ballyferriter is still there lol . But the actual screen set village is long, long gone. How long is it since you've been here ?

DFS

• Haha 1

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 22:40, I'm an Essex Owl said:

Used to live in Essex. Now live in Esseven...

So, unlike an earlier poster you are doing the alphabetical places to live in reverse order lol Unless Esseven is really just a posh way to say S7 :rolleyes:

DFS

2 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

So, unlike an earlier poster you are doing the alphabetical places to live in reverse order lol Unless Esseven is really just a posh way to say S7 :rolleyes:

DFS

Not posh, just a play on words that went badly wrong :sad:  

Yes I currently reside in S7. It's a bit too near the Lane for my liking.  But I have found one consolation. If you ask those Amey guys nicely they will let you have a bagful of logs for the fire. ..

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Ballyferriter is still there lol . But the actual screen set village is long, long gone. How long is it since you've been here ?

DFS

Thanks for the info,it's been a long while since I was in Dingle ,nice place to be and there was some great sea fishing to be had.

10 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Yeah, it’s a pretty cool place to live. And popular too, 111 people per day are moving here

I wish either me or the wife worked in a profession where we could move over there one day. Met a family from Newcastle in the queue at the ice cream place in Alberta Arts - he worked for Nike. Not you is it?

9 hours ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Where in North Leeds? I lived in Holt Park years ago.

Oakwood, near the clock.