Your a Sheffield Wednesday fan where do you live

22 hours ago, scilly owl said:

Cream or jam first? 

I’m Cornish born and bred, (Scillonian actually) and I always put the bleddy cream on first me ‘ansome.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. 

Jam first. Live in Central France now, born near Truro. 

Back in Yorkshire for a few days and there was an argument in the pasty shop in York about this at lunchtime. 

Plenty of Scillonians at Truro school. 

I know them all, my dad went to Truro School and he’s still fighting fit at 87

Now , back to the Jam First terrorists...when you have your toast in the morning do you put the marmalade on first and then the butter on top... no... I rest my case.

( mind you, if you now live in central France I expect that you have dark chocolate on a croissant, followed by a roasted finch)

• Haha 1

Guest Maxine
9 hours ago, Woodseats Owl said:

You can bugger off if you think I'm telling you where I'm from.

UTO'S 

Ah go on lol 

10 hours ago, scilly owl said:

I know them all, my dad went to Truro School and he’s still fighting fit at 87

Now , back to the Jam First terrorists...when you have your toast in the morning do you put the marmalade on first and then the butter on top... no... I rest my case.

( mind you, if you now live in central France I expect that you have dark chocolate on a croissant, followed by a roasted finch)

I spent 26 years in Jersey, it's butter first then the Jam and finally the cream and lots of it too!

On 22/03/2018 at 12:51, room0035 said:

Just from another Thread about the Owls fun day and the Club and other have assumed every Owls fans lives and their kids attend school in Sheffield. I myself live in Sheffield but I have Owls friends you live in Rotherham, Chesterfield, Barnsley, Birmingham etc and all will have to either take a day of work or their kids miss school with the fun day on the 11th.

So I wonder where everyone else lives.

Someone ought to plot the places where Owls fans live on a map and then join each point to the next and I bet that we’d have a picture of Deputy Dog. 

• Haha 2

Guest Maxine
3 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Someone ought to plot the places where Owls fans live on a map and then join each point to the next and I bet that we’d have a picture of Deputy Dog. 

Imagine if it was a picture of an owl.

Spooky.