Your a Sheffield Wednesday fan where do you live

8 hours ago, Southside Owl said:

It's in my profile title, Southside of Sheffield, S8 ..I was the only Owl in my class at junior/infant school..not much better at secondary school...guess you could say I was surrounded by fools then..and guess what, never gave an inch.....till I die..

There you go a thread topic in its own right..growing up in Oink-land..

Lived there for 15 years, never any trouble. Enjoyed the banter. 

Live just outside Wetherby now, surrounded by the deluded ones. They dont do banter, just spew out bile towards opposing teams. Bless em.

41 minutes ago, John West said:

Used to read that book to my kids. Over and over again. Think it's imprinted on my brain forever!

Ha ha tell me about it, my lad is 3 and one of the books I regularly read before bed. 

Once I get going out feels like you songt need to turn the pages to read it eh

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Started out in Penistone and thumbed, walked, cycled and drove around Europe until I washed ashore in Dingle , Capital of the Kingdom of Kerry.

FFS

At least you managed to escape lol

10 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I envy you

We went to Prague last April, I fell in love with the place, especially those slinky doughnuty things

Lots of positives that's for sure. Living about 3 hours from Prague, close enough to visit far enough from the rat race. Education here is superb with all students getting the opportunity to go to University without the debt. As I said, does have it's down side, eldest daughter is attending Police training College next year, but here at least the Police are respected.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Started out in Penistone and thumbed, walked, cycled and drove around Europe until I washed ashore in Dingle , Capital of the Kingdom of Kerry.

FFS

Is the Ryan's daughters village still there went round it on one of my returns to the homeland.