The 2018 run-in - March 20th edition

By popular demand! Well.. one person asked...

Bottom 3 are as you were, despite Birmingham's fairly surprising win over Hull.

Barnsley look in trouble with their remaining fixtures, but Burton at home to Birmingham may prove key.

Sunderland.. dead and buried by the look with 3 points from 30.

Our win gets us out n front, but Hull and Bolton still look likely to go ahead of us.

Fair play to Bolton. Just 3 losses in their last 5 home and away games. That's getting the job done properly.

None of the bottom 5 are picking up more points per game than us, so still very little to worry about in terms of getting dragged into it.

Overall, seems like we're still headed for 19th, but with players coming back I really wouldn't be surprised if we suddenly hit form and we could even finish ahead of Leeds. That' be the target I'd set anyway. WAWAW

2018runin-03-20.jpg

• Thanks 4

Looks like Birmingham have to make sure they try and do it in next three. Very tough final five games.

14th April weekend could be telling. Six of the bottom eight with games against another at the bottom.

Oh and thank you for posting update.

16 hours ago, Dalian said:

14th April weekend could be telling. Six of the bottom eight with games against another at the bottom.

Yep, pretty brutal weekend potentially, tho Birmingham and Burton have tough fixtures, so there might actually be little change.

While I have no love for Sunderland, part of me wants them to go on a wee winning run starting at Leeds, just to put the cat among the pigeons!