Variety – The Stripes of Life!

They are all bad bar 2 & 5, even then they could be better.....option 3 is really bad, can't stand yellow on any Wednesday home shirt, blue, white & black are the only options for me.

I prefer the present strip over at least three of those options.

22 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

I’ve put together some of the SWFC shirts I’ve designed into 5 options (each has home, away and third).

Obviously, this is just fiction – but which would you pick for next season?

SWFC 5 Kits 2018 CWL.jpg

Home shirt option 2

Away shirt option 3

Not fussed about the third strip. 

Good effort BTW, let's just move on from option 4 (I daren't think what the shorts and socks would look like lol) 

1 hour ago, Geedee said:

Home shirt option 2

Away shirt option 3

Not fussed about the third strip. 

Good effort BTW, let's just move on from option 4 (I daren't think what the shorts and socks would look like lol) 

On shorts on option 4, if the stripes were the same but the other way around players would look like a roundabout 

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:16, Spencerowl said:

Persoanlly I think the Wednesday ladies kit designers should get a stab at the first team. 

*disclaimer. I know it’s black and white, or possibly vey dark blue, either way the blue is wrong I am aware of this. I’m aaare stripes to thin. Also aware that this may not be suitable for men. This is not an offical product, endorsed by the club or its afflicted partners. I am also aware I said “stab” in my post, which I assume someone will quote and place in bold followed by this emoji :goalie:. FFS grow up Wednesday fans. Copyright Spencersfilthymind. 2018. 

50E61FB8-EA1B-4605-A997-E1A0AFD939E3.jpeg

Season ticket info please , Spencer. lol 

FFS