Which 3 would you like to join us championship from the premiership next season

Southampton. So le tissier is in tears on soccer Saturday 

Crystal palace. Horrible journey and well you know the rest

Swansea. Obvious reasons and left jos with a total mess to sort out 

Hopefully wba can stay up but need a miracle now

Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal

• Agree 3
  • Haha 4

West Brom: In a total mess, Evans, Rondon and any other decent players will be snapped up and they'll finish mid-table.

Palace: Without Zaha who will 100% certainly leave if they go down they are crap, won't go back up.

Southampton: They have loads of good players, none of whom will stick around but they are relatively well-run and have a good academy so they will be playoffs at least.

Stoke: Nailed on to go straight back up, don't want them to be relegated.

West Ham: I'd love them to be relegated as they're an awful club with appalling fans. Have hated them ever since a saw them at Hillsborough in 94 (1-0, Petrescu) and some of them had snuck into the South, sat behind me and my dad. I was 13 and it was the first time I'd really been aware of racism. The filth they were shouting at Chris Bart-Williams, who'll have been about twenty at the time, I have never forgotten. Could possibly do a Sunderland. Let's hope.

Huddersfield: Will be playoffs at least if they go down unless the manager leaves, tough to beat. I think they'll stay up.

Newcastle: Benitez won't stick around if they go down but regardless they'll be there or thereabouts next term if they do. Don't think they'll go down.

Brighton: Hughton would probably stay and they don't really have any stars who would get snapped up. They'd be contenders for auto but they probably won't get relegated.

Swansea: Well, that would be amusing...

• Agree 2

West Brom are extremely likely to come in for either of Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher 

If we needed to release an asset to let Jos have abit of freedom in the market, I'd be happy.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

West Brom are extremely likely to come in for either of Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher 

If we needed to release an asset to let Jos have abit of freedom in the market, I'd be happy.

Either or both of the latter two can go as far as I'm concerned. It's a shame for Rhodes but sometimes things just don't work out.

West Brom

Palace

Huddersfield

West Brom 

Stoke 

Huddersfield 

These 3 will go down.

12 minutes ago, manicowl said:

Either or both of the latter two can go as far as I'm concerned. It's a shame for Rhodes but sometimes things just don't work out.

Yeah, I think in a 5-3-2, we're seeing our certain strikers attributes shine. Whether it be Nuhiu's strength, Joao's dribbling or Matias pace. Jordan Rhodes attributes like anticipation, heading etc...are all reliant on the team and delivery.

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

Yeah, I think in a 5-3-2, we're seeing our certain strikers attributes shine. Whether it be Nuhiu's strength, Joao's dribbling or Matias pace. Jordan Rhodes attributes like anticipation, heading etc...are all reliant on the team and delivery.

I'm aware that Nuhiu gets pelters on here and he's probably our most divisive player since Mark Pembridge, but opposition managers seem terrified of him and Jos clearly fancies him. I'd rather have him in the side than Rhodes or Fletcher. I know it sounds ridiculous but certain strikers aren't necessarily in the side to score goals these days. Shinsuke Okazaki played thirty five games up front for the league champions two years ago and scored three times.

• Like 1

West Brom are already down so that's a choice gone

I have a real irrational hatred toward Brighton but I think they're safe now

so Palace: Just so Zaha can realise his potential at a decent club (woulda/shoulda/coulda been United)

and West Ham: sure there's been ill feelings towards the owners but last week was ridiculous and I hope doesn't go unpunished

45 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Nobody will come I’m for fletcher , as nice as it would be 

• Haha 1

I hope Huddersfield get dragged into it burst their bubble if they came straight back down . 

• Agree 1

I'd like Man U/Arsenal/Everton

It'll probably be WBA/Stoke/Udders

but what do I know?

Want (as I don’t like them): Swansea, Palace, Huddersfield.

Best for Wednesday: Swansea, Huddersfield, West Ham

Prediction: West Brom, Huddersfield and West Ham

Swansea

got some difficult fixtures coming up

Man u (A)

WBA (A)

Everton (H)

Man city (A)

Chelsea (H)

Swansea,wba and stoke

6 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

As long as it not of the Pelupessy calibre.

• Like 1

WBA - they are down anyway 

Palace - Pointless little club 

Swansea - would be funny wouldn’t it 

I think WBA, Stoke and Huddersfield will probably go down tho 

West Ham, Swansea, Huddersfied.

West Brom and Stoke have played one more than the teams directly above them, so I think they will drop. I also think the other will be West Ham. They are at home on the final day. Imagine the carnage if they were to go down.