Picnic Tables

Anyone else notice who was first on the scene to celebrate with Big Dave for both goals? Yep, good old George Void........the bloke is literally a bystander watching good sh*t happen around him!!

He reminds me of when you're on a camping trip, and something heavy needs shifting, like say a picnic table...... 4 adults get on each corner to shift it..........little lad comes up and grabs on too, thinking he's helping, but taking none of the weight...........LOOK DAD I'M HELPING, I'M HELPING..........

• Haha 2

Yeah, I thought it was odd that Bannan wasn’t in on the goal celebrations after the winner? Maybe saving his little legs after his long lay off:duntmatter: I think he was in the group hug picture that was posted earlier, not sure if that was at the end of the game or not?

9 minutes ago, terryowl said:

What struck me was that i couldn't see Bannon running up to celebrate with the team for the winning goal.

I don't get some people.

The team won so can't call them for a poor performance so lets call a player for not celebrating properly.

WTF:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jos' Philtrum said:

Anyone else notice who was first on the scene to celebrate with Big Dave for both goals? Yep, good old George Void........the bloke is literally a bystander watching good sh*t happen around him!!

He reminds me of when you're on a camping trip, and something heavy needs shifting, like say a picnic table...... 4 adults get on each corner to shift it..........little lad comes up and grabs on too, thinking he's helping, but taking none of the weight...........LOOK DAD I'M HELPING, I'M HELPING..........

F*ck me, how big are your picnic tables?

8 hours ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

F*ck me, how big are your picnic tables?

Exactly fella. Moved one on my own at least a dozen times....stand at the end, arms out wide, grab the sides and heav-ho its up in the air.

4 adults...more like 4 wimps!

PS why the need to slag off GB in the OP? He's done a decent job in a position he doesn't normally play. Scored a crucial goal and had a couple of (almost) man of the match performances. But oh no this OP winker just wants to find a player to slag off. I bet Boyd could lift a picnic table on his own....4 adults, get a flucking grip you gebend

Edited by Owl At Risk

23 hours ago, terryowl said:

What struck me was that i couldn't see Bannon running up to celebrate with the team for the winning goal.

He was celebrating with Pudil or whoever it was that played the ball. Saw it on a young kids match commentary thing. He was happy for Pudil too 

13 hours ago, wilfsmith said:

FBFCB1FD-6867-4002-B285-3E8712825F75.thumb.jpeg.6b66bfdc3489d22596183a4158811c9c.jpeg

23 hours ago, terryowl said:

watch this tight at end when we score you see bannan walking towards center circle then when ball goes in he runs back to Pudil to celebrate