Undecided on whether to watch England game or pull individual teeth out with rusty pliers.

Probably go for the latter for comparable enjoyment value.

• Haha 1

Lying in the sun in Lanzarote lol

• Like 1

if the mrs is well enough and her daughter turns up will be off to watch the lad

Edited by trevdi9

9 hours ago, spikeaffray said:

ey up pal did you go to the cutlers when neville staples played ?

No I didnt mate, didn't know he'd been on. One of the mates spotted it for tmoro so thought we'd give it a go. Are you going?

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 08:51, MartinOwlMan said:

Pot limit omaha

Saturday Special Poker Stars 20k Prize Pool

Been up to watch Stocksbridge Park Steels today . They lost 2-0 , but it was a really entertaining game . Its good to watch lower league football sometimes. A good crowd too , not doubt helped by the fact its the international break . 

8 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Saturday Special Poker Stars 20k Prize Pool

No I play live these days. Did ok online - check out Owl4Ever on official poker rankings - but live is where I make my living now 

On 3/23/2018 at 18:47, Chilli said:

No I didnt mate, didn't know he'd been on. One of the mates spotted it for tmoro so thought we'd give it a go. Are you going?

nah mate, my band was asked to support him but we were already booked to play in stoke .roddy has guested on a few gigs with us mate , if you are into your ska check out the rough kutz mate . i sing for em pal 

10 hours ago, spikeaffray said:

nah mate, my band was asked to support him but we were already booked to play in stoke .roddy has guested on a few gigs with us mate , if you are into your ska check out the rough kutz mate . i sing for em pal 

Top man. I've just had a quick look on YouTube and I must say, I think you missed the letter 'n' out of the middle of kutz :stuwinky:

(Only kidding pal).

Do you play locally anywhere? I'm guessing you were on when Neville Staples played at the Cutlers.

10 hours ago, Chilli said:

Top man. I've just had a quick look on YouTube and I must say, I think you missed the letter 'n' out of the middle of kutz :stuwinky:

(Only kidding pal).

Do you play locally anywhere? I'm guessing you were on when Neville Staples played at the Cutlers.

Oh yes you aint far wrong about the 'n' letter missing ,we sometimes play the mulberry tavern in town fella ,theres talk of us playin the 02 academy for tramlines festival but nowt set in stone as yet .if you have spotify we have five albums on there mate ,weve just been signed to a german record label and are busy working on a new album, we intend to launch it in the autumn ,Heads up tho mate there's gonna be a big gig at magna in the autumn with some of the old 2tone bands , cant say who yet but we are on the bill tho .

facebook or twitter are the best sources to find out where we are playin