27 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

International weekends mean do what she wants to do so I can go to Sunderland away on wee wee without any ear ache lol 

lol

23 hours ago, devonshire owl said:

So what are you doing saturday,now theres no game.i will be at exeter v swindon.

Redevelopment ongoing at bonsai st James park, can you take some pics and stick them in the 'stadiums under construction' thread. its been quiet of late. 

The wife still thinks there's football, so it's a good opportunity to carry on the affair with the secretary.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

Going to Hillsborough for the closed door game.

On 19/03/2018 at 13:42, joelswfc said:

Forest Green v Mansfield for me. Going to be an absolute classic.

You can’t even buy a good meat pie at Forest Green can you? They’re a vegan club or something unnecessary like that aren’t they? 

• Haha 1

Making pole rigs up for my upcoming fishing matches, changing my elastics in my pole’s top kits, checking if I need to buy any bits and bobs I’m short of, generally making sure I’m prepared for my upcoming matches etc.

Then getting some tickets sorted for some of the qualifying events for the major tournaments.

I will be in Leeds (albeit a week late). I've had my injections and everything. 

Relaxing.

Think I’ll just wander down past the ground and chuck 40 notes away at about 2:50pm. I’m a sucker for habit.

• Haha 2

Same as usual, bit o' work, bit o' cleaning but will miss the bitter disappointment so might watch England.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Same as usual, bit o' work, bit o' cleaning but will miss the bitter disappointment so might watch England.

Id rather slice off my bits with a rusty saw than watch international football. 

On 21/03/2018 at 20:00, S36 OWL said:

Id rather slice off my bits with a rusty saw than watch international football. 

If England got to the semis or final in Russia you would change your tune 

On 3/19/2018 at 18:41, Chilli said:

Cutlers Arms in Rotherham for Roddy Radiation (ex-The Specials) and the Skabilly Rebels plus a few other Ska/Reggae bands.

ey up pal did you go to the cutlers when neville staples played ?

Maybe put on a good DVD rather than listening to the pr=t who fronts Football Focus.. never known anyone read off a cue card for so long without breathing. And talking so much drivel. Pity that's where you can keep up with Wed score faster than ifollow..