Have we got enough? The embargo thread

8 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

If you were stood.on a train track and a train was hurtling towards you, would you need someone to mention it before you get off the tracks?!

Ha ha ha ha good 1 .wow we wont up with an embargo how many teams have with ffp .

1 hour ago, briggowl said:

DC has always said we're within the limits of FFP and wouldn't break the rules, don't know why everyone's getting so worried about this!?!?

The limits are £39m over 3 years yr 1 £9.8m loss, yr2 £21m loss yr3 is going to be similar to yr2 we have broke FFP and will be under embargo.

DC unfortunately has been burying his head in the sand with FFP and it would appear too many have been believing it.

10 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Do you not realise we are losing roughly half a mill a week:carlos:

Hasnt chansiri already said we very close to ffp but we be ok i trust his judgement better than yours im afraid

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The limits are £39m over 3 years yr 1 £9.8m loss, yr2 £21m loss yr3 is going to be similar to yr2 we have broke FFP and will be under embargo.

DC unfortunately has been burying his head in the sand with FFP and it would appear too many have been believing it.

Everybody on here all of a sudden accountants

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

Or maybe we just read the accounts..lol

I couldnt give a f*** what you have read doesnt mean your right

2 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Or maybe we just read the accounts..lol

We have this conversation next season and we see if we got an embargo

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It'll be the conversation between the league and the club that's important... not your feeble attempt at one.

WTF!?

You will see .then you moaning bunch can move onto something else cant you .and i will carry on clapping

2 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

You will see .then you moaning bunch can move onto something else cant you .and i will carry on clapping

Yes we'll have to see..it's an informed guess on my part about the embargo... I didn't say otherwise...it certainly didn't come from a negative perspective...

If I may?.... take a lead from Danny Shine..and meditate for at least 30 seconds when you feel an anxiety/ rage overload situation coming on.

WTF!?

1 hour ago, dan1980 said:

Everybody on here all of a sudden accountants

There have been that many threads explaining FFP but people still think because DC says it it must be true.

Remember this is the same guy who said his transfer dealings have been great that's why when fit none of the players he sign make the first 11.

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

There have been that many threads explaining FFP but people still think because DC says it it must be true.

Remember this is the same guy who said his transfer dealings have been great that's why when fit none of the players he sign make the first 11.

None of the players make the first 11 .hmmm you sure

Just now, dan1980 said:

You keep believing everything he tells you. Then in the summer when we are only signing frees and loans, just believe that's his new tactic.

Of course you will have paid £600+ to watch the free, loans and lower league players.

The same thing we were watching from the owls 4 years ago under Milan but then it was  only £20 a game.

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Facts mate .when we got fully fit squad that players he signed get in 1st 11 .do you even watch games or just talk rubbish ehen really you not got a clue what ya talking about

2 hours ago, dan1980 said: