John Pearson

Agree - his passion really does shine through at moments like that. Was great to hear - although I wasn’t sure it was a goal for about 20 seconds until he had stopped screaming .... gone in or missed a sitter? WTF::duntmatter:

Edited by Spencerowl
  • Haha 1

Agree love his commentary I was umpiring a game of hockey in Maidstone , I had iPlayer on my phone in my pocket and as the game started webneday conceded for 1-1 , I was gutted at a key point in the hockey match, I could hear him screaming in my pocket as I did my personal celebration  down the touch line punching the air as I went to the bemusement of both teams 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Gingernuts said:

I couldn’t make the Match yesterday but managed to listen to the second half on ifollow.  The last 15 minutes or so were fantastic due to JP’s excitement and enthusiasm for the Team. He went berserk when the winner went in. It had me dancing round the room - much to my wife’s amusement. Keep it up JP.  Top Man. 

Top lad, grew up within a goal kick of Hillsborough...

• Like 1

Brilliant commentary by a fan, for fans.

Frustration when we give the ball away or a move breaks down.; Anger at the referee; insight as a player; celebrating when we score and mixes it with the locals away at Birmingham and Millwall....

Part of the essential Matchday package for me as a long distance Wednesdayite.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

Didnt have much time for Boyd or Wildsmith did he? A bit one eyed is Eddie me thinks..

bitter c***, he can remember the days when you could buy a win, like they tried to buy the title at wolves.

cloughie was right, they should have chucked all their medals and trophies in the bin, as they'd won them with cheating.

think on too eddie, if you hadn't got cloughie sacked after 55 days you have won the european cup, instead of pretending you won it against bayern. WTF:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gingernuts said:

I couldn’t make the Match yesterday but managed to listen to the second half on ifollow.  The last 15 minutes or so were fantastic due to JP’s excitement and enthusiasm for the Team. He went berserk when the winner went in. It had me dancing round the room - much to my wife’s amusement. Keep it up JP.  Top Man. 

I like JP , he loves the club as much as the rest of us ,and commentates as a fan . 

• Like 1