Will Barry Bannan feature today in a big return to first team action?

12 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Why are they staying in a hotel overnight ?..........it's not as if Leeds is on the other side of the country.

I read somewhere before that this is something we started doing when JL came in - for home games too, I think!

5 minutes ago, cowl said:

I read somewhere before that this is something we started doing when JL came in - for home games too, I think!

Incredible if they are staying in a hotel for home games too. If I was in charge I just hire a couple of minibuses for the morning.

No wonder we are running close to FFP rules if the club wastes money like this.

P.S. I'd make them wash their own kit too.

2 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Incredible if they are staying in a hotel for home games too. If I was in charge I just hire a couple of minibuses for the morning.

Its working wonders on the pitch so far though. We even had a shot a couple of away games ago. 

12 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

See, I'm the total opposite. I remember being both shocked and thoroughly disappointed when it was revealed that players were making their own way to away games and sometimes being late. I'd expect a professional sports team to be together before the game and to travel as one, home or away. I'd make a comparison to Junior Rugby here, even that has a more professional approach to game day than we did under CC.