Jos Luhukay on Leeds United "They have unbelievable offensive quality"

“I think they are a very strong team,” said Luhukay.

“They have unbelievable offensive quality. All four strikers are very effective. We have a lot of work on Saturday to stop their quality. 

“Leeds, in the last weeks, have also not had good results, so they also will look for success. It will be an interesting game. “I think in a derby you must have the passion and a winning mentality to get a good result. Both sets of fans will give 100 per cent support, so we must give everything we have.

“We have spoken with each other, we know what we have done, what we must do, and what we can do better. There’s no problem with motivation. The position in the league does not lie.

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Getting the excuses in early by the sounds of it. 

This^^^

Why not say, whilst they are a good team they have had some indifferent performances and results and we have beaten them once this season. Can see why the players remain fragile shells who fail to deliver week-in week-out.

That sounded like a CC line. I wonder if he found that in the top drawer of the desk.

Let's bin that and try this.

To Whom it May Concern:

We know the Championship is tough, there are no weak opponents, let's talk ourselves up and f**k the opposition.

Thank you. lol

Edited by Morepork

5 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

God I'm fired up now and no mistake. What a rousing speech. Akin to Churchill, the president at the end of Independence Day and Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday. Really stirs the soul and ignites the passion. 

But is it the beginning of the end. Or the end of the beginning.

leeds are world beaters jos lol over last 21 games they are in the bottom 6 on form, if it were not for that excellent start they would be in a similar place in league to us , yer 1-2 of there players up top have skill but team overall is bang average, if we get thumped then out u go tonight jos. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Could have said Leeds were absolute garbage and really got their lot fired up!

Standard replies to journalists' questions. Nothing to fuss over.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
Just now, vulva said:

Only 8 sides in the league have conceded more than Leeds. Why not focus on that Jos?

Nothing against the bloke but this job is too big for him. He’s out of his depth. 

I'd imagine the talks with the players would have been entirely different.

He's managed bigger clubs than us.

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

“I think they are a very strong team,” said Luhukay.

“They have unbelievable offensive quality. All four strikers are very effective. We have a lot of work on Saturday to stop their quality. 

“Leeds, in the last weeks, have also not had good results, so they also will look for success. It will be an interesting game. “I think in a derby you must have the passion and a winning mentality to get a good result. Both sets of fans will give 100 per cent support, so we must give everything we have.

“We have spoken with each other, we know what we have done, what we must do, and what we can do better. There’s no problem with motivation. The position in the league does not lie.

He is useless.

32 minutes ago, just visiting said:

He missed the bit that said " Defensively, Jansson aside, they are very vulnerable. They have an inability to defend set pieces and we will use this as a positive with 6'5" Nuhiu and 6'3" Joa attacking them at every possible opportunity."

Thank god Nuhiu is great in the air and uses his towering height to his ability ...

• Haha 1