Idea To Boost #SWFC Attendances

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

What about a sliding scale? £40 for first match of the season, every time we win the price resets to £40. Lose, price goes down for next game. Lose again it goes down to say a minimum of £25.

Encouragement for the players and club to do well and repay the fans loyalty. 

There's quite a few on here are gonna hope we are worse next season than this with your suggestion here Spenny?

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

Yeah, for the early bird offer. 

I think its a sensible idea for those wanting some sort of commitment to the club, who can't commit to season tickets.

The Aston Villa game for example, £46 on South Stand. Abit of a disgrace for POTG fans.

I paid £39 for my brother in law on the kop. I was embarrassed when he saw how much it had cost.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I paid £39 for my brother in law on the kop. I was embarrassed when he saw how much it had cost.

I've stopped asking family and friends. For £39, we want to compete. Honestly think this idea will invite more fans to Hillsborough than the POTG prices 

Edited by bigash_swfc

1 hour ago, Spencerowl said:

What about a sliding scale? £40 for first match of the season, every time we win the price resets to £40. Lose, price goes down for next game. Lose again it goes down to say a minimum of £25.

Excellent Idea unfortunately the idea has had to be ditched as Stephen Hawking has died RIP 

7 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Yeah, for the early bird offer. 

I think its a sensible idea for those wanting some sort of commitment to the club, who can't commit to season tickets.

The Aston Villa game for example, £46 on South Stand. Abit of a disgrace for POTG fans.

Yes it would be ideal for me can’t get to every game . 

9 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Do you ? Aren’t season ticket holders paying under £20 , sure I read that somewhere !! 

Depends where.   Even early bird ST price on South is £640 - so £28 a match.

We sold a lot of STs based on the perceived saving, with the prospect of $46 POTG.   If we sold tickets at £30 (even over 3 matches), we'd sell a lot less STs for sure.

Extended the deadline until we know which league we are in.

I’m not paying £555 to watch 3rd Division football. I won’t pay over  £555 to watch Championship football and obviously the price will go up after the deadline. Rightly or wrongly I think DC has stitched me up with the high POTG prices and made buying a season ticket the only option.

The sad part is I was going to buy a season ticket for one of my lads, which at £75 is IMO cracking value. As things stand Wednesday will be losing a life long fan (me) and be missing out on the next generation (my son). 

2 hours ago, GoldGigsChris said:

Depends where.   Even early bird ST price on South is £640 - so £28 a match.

We sold a lot of STs based on the perceived saving, with the prospect of $46 POTG.   If we sold tickets at £30 (even over 3 matches), we'd sell a lot less STs for sure.

Yes I imagine the prices quoted would be for the kop , the cheapest , need to find a decent all round price to cater the majority , not easy that is it !!

I liked the idea I think was Bradfords a few years ago, not too sure if it worked but...

You pay let's say £230 for a season ticket (Kop), 6mth interest free / 10 mth at 5%, this guarantees you your seat for every league game until 1700hrs the day before the proposed game.

Then you pay £10 for every league game you attend, so if you go to 1 game its cost you £240, go to 23 its cost you £460

This works in the clubs best interest as the fan is going to go to as many games as possible to get their moneys worth

It works for the fan because £230 may be a affordable cost to the average fan plus it may give the fan the feeling of "£10 a game, Sweet"

Boom, solved it for you DC.....

5 minutes ago, savi said:

I liked the idea I think was Bradfords a few years ago, not too sure if it worked but...

You pay let's say £230 for a season ticket (Kop), 6mth interest free / 10 mth at 5%, this guarantees you your seat for every league game until 1700hrs the day before the proposed game.

Then you pay £10 for every league game you attend, so if you go to 1 game its cost you £240, go to 23 its cost you £460

This works in the clubs best interest as the fan is going to go to as many games as possible to get their moneys worth

It works for the fan because £230 may be a affordable cost to the average fan plus it may give the fan the feeling of "£10 a game, Sweet"

Boom, solved it for you DC.....

Ticket touts dream that idea ...

11 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

I have paid £555 for the first game next season...the rest are freeeeeee.

• Haha 1