Idea To Boost #SWFC Attendances

3x Game Ticket Voucher. £90.

5x Game Ticket Voucher. £150.

Know exactly what you're paying. Get to the games you're able to get too. 

Only available to buy in the Pre Season, so Chansiri can still get some income when we're not playing.

Redeem your ticket in the club shop, once tickets are available for the fixture you've chosen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

6x games for £150 sounds better but definitely a good idea especially for those who can't make every game

Trying not to de-value Season Tickets.

It's always nice to have more for your money, but I think £30 a game is fair for everyone?

9 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Do you ? Aren’t season ticket holders paying under £20 , sure I read that somewhere !! 

Yeah, for the early bird offer. 

I think its a sensible idea for those wanting some sort of commitment to the club, who can't commit to season tickets.

The Aston Villa game for example, £46 on South Stand. Abit of a disgrace for POTG fans.

5 minutes ago, gingerknob1 said:

Do what Leeds are doing v Bolton 

season ticket holders bring a friend for free 

Their is a slight flaw in their plan . L***s fans dont have any friends. 

• Haha 4

I applaud the sentiment behind the idea, but I have to say I don't think it makes business sense.  I think a major risk is that it could impact on season ticket sales.  Some fans might stump up for a multi-match ticket with the idea they might buy a half season ticket if the season looks like it is going well.  

I would suggest an alternative; the ability to cash in TPP for match tickets.  Fans can buy multiple tickets in advance and then cash in the TPP for a free ticket.

What about a sliding scale? £40 for first match of the season, every time we win the price resets to £40. Lose, price goes down for next game. Lose again it goes down to say a minimum of £25.

Encouragement for the players and club to do well and repay the fans loyalty. 

• Haha 1