Leeds Striker "We're planning to put Sheffield Wednesday under pressure from the first minute"

With just 2 wins in 22 league games our form is horrendous.

Just how I like it going into a Leeds game, we can go about our business under the radar and deliver a blindside uppercut.

We have nothing to lose having already smacked their bottoms at our gaff.

Considering we are utter bobbins atm the embarrassment of losing to us again will fill them with dread.

I don't like Leeds very much.

Can you tell ?

7 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Think we will win this one, though I will check the line up before I lend the bookies anymore money :biggrin: 

I have a god given rule, never bet on Wednesday as it will end in disappointment one way or another. lol

Edited by Owling Wolfe

Just been watching the highlights of the first match and how sure we are on the passing, great attacking and creativity... Seems like ages ago, like it was an entirely different squad but then reminded by the shirts it's from this season and that most of the players in that squad are all injured... how much we miss the likes of Hooper, Bannan and Lee.

If anything is positive up front before this match, it's that we've had a similiar huge defeat to Bristol City like we had v Pigs before going to Leeds for a reaction.

Hope the players view some replays of this and get their poo together for this match and build some confidence from the fact that L**ds are also poo these days... crucial part is effort and putting in a hard, working performance and get in on those second balls, all duels, etc. No standing around watching how situations are going to pan out, but get in there!

• Thanks 1

That's cheered me up a bit!

Different side, a great side, a high tempo and forward thinking confident and positive side.

Could have been 7-3, should have been 4-0 at least.

The core of Lees, Bannan, Lee and Hooper makes everyone else look great.

What a sickener of a season.

20 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Yep I can see an awkward first 15 minutes of Leeds players chasing us down while we make mistake after mistake, no doubt with one or two tumbles by Glenn Biscuit legs

Glenn biscuits legs ha.... it’s kind of embarrassing seeing a once quality defender become so bad . He’s worse than anything Martin Taylor or Darren purse subjected us to 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

Just been watching the highlights of the first match and how sure we are on the passing, great attacking and creativity... Seems like ages ago

If you're talking about passing, attacking and creativity....

Not sure if it's true but I read somewhere that this was the last time Hooper, Bannan and FF actually started a game together.....15 months ago.

• Like 1