Phil Parkinson says Sheffield Wednesday fans are moaning too much about Nuhiu

9 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

In truth, none of our strikers are able to play 180 minutes Saturday-Tuesday.

Hooper and Fletch we’re used thus by Carlos and they broke down. Joao certainly has struggled to play consecutive games. Forestieri has complained of fatigue and asked to sit out matches.

Our fitness has been abysmal. 

In truth this season our strikers are struggling  to play 180 minutes August - May.

3 minutes ago, nort pole owl said:

the problem i see is extension granted july 2016 who did dat....... carlos poor management..... he was signed when we had no money and that wat u get when u have no money 

all the other players from when we had no money have pretty much gone yet he remains must have something about him if all the managers he's played under have retained him... and played him

all the managers? like gray had him when he had loads of options to move him on??? .....i can understand carlos having him for a season but u need to ask yourself the question would he get u automatic promotion to the premiership and the answer is no so u dont renew contract .....in fairness hes great heart has good feet wit the ball and is very strong but he cant head the ball for a man 6ft plus he cant score header goals and he cant run..... im not anti the player just giving wat i see

7 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

all the other players from when we had no money have pretty much gone yet he remains must have something about him if all the managers he's played under have retained him... and played him

•  
  •  
  • nort pole owl
  • Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • 13 posts

all the managers? like gray had him when he had loads of options to move him on??? .....i can understand carlos having him for a season but u need to ask yourself the question would he get u automatic promotion to the premiership and the answer is no so u dont renew contract .....in fairness hes great heart has good feet wit the ball and is very strong but he cant head the ball for a man 6ft plus he cant score header goals and he cant run..... im not anti the player just giving wat i see

•  

23 minutes ago, nort pole owl said:
  •  
  •  
  • nort pole owl
  • Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • 13 posts

•  

How often does a single player get you promotion? Thought football was a team game?! 

As for his heading I agree but he can't really help it when most of our players just lump it up too him!

surely they should know he's better with his feet

36 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

How often does a single player get you promotion? Thought football was a team game?! 

As for his heading I agree but he can't really help it when most of our players just lump it up too him!

surely they should know he's better with his feet

true a single player wont get u promotion but u have to improve the team every player when hes contract is running out the manager should no wat the benchmark for promotion is. its hard to move on players when there not very saleable so giving a new contract only keeps the club from not going forward and this goes for the liam palmers the glenn loovens etc are they good enough for automatic promotion and u have to be honest and ruthless u start with the goalkeepers and straight throu first 11 defo..... and then the squad ive nothing personal against any player but enough is a enough are we serious about going to the prem and actually staying there when we do get there?

Does he get lots of stick?  Really?

There's dribbling cretinism from various simpletons on social media, including this site.

But in real life the consensus would be good but limited player; lots of skill and physicality; good bench option; terrific attitude; and as a cheap cheap cheap recruit from one of the weakest leagues in Europe, has delivered more than we would have expected.

I sit in an agreeably moan-y bit of the North, and I seldom if ever hear people being other than positive.

Parkinson is right.  Dave is a real asset and we won't realise it until he signs for someone else. 

That said, Parkinson wears tracksuit tops and Farahs. He reminds me of Finchy from The Office.