Quick Request

Iirc, there was a poster on here who had made or acquired a Sheffield United sin sheet; it literally listed, in chronological order (from evicting Yorkshire Cricket club from its rightful central Sheffield home right through to modern day scumbaggery) , all the reasons why Sheffield United will forever be the worst flipping club in the whole world never mind just Sheffield .

if anyone has it, please post it in this thread as a matter of urgency (for ongoing banter purposes).

Many thanks in advance.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Urgent bants is the best kind of bants.

lol Absolutely agree.

It was such a good image file as it literally set all their sins out from start to beginning. Red writing on a white background and some reference to mind the gap or one of their claims of superiority which it debunks completely.

I urge all to please post if you have anything matching it’s description. I say again for urgent bants.

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

How urgent is urgent? Are you about to pass a Blade on the opposite escalator? lol

lol 

whatsapp group 

some blades in there, giving it large after we’ve not heard from them for half a decade. Standard poo you expected expect from them. Just wanted to remind them of their sins.