Sheffield Wednesday Hospitality - Good impression

7 minutes ago, MAL said:

I know this is on a small scale, but i think it is worth sharing.

On Sunday, my Sister and Brother in Law, took my Mum (89) and Dad (93) for Mother's Day Dinner at Dooley's restaurant at Hillsborough.

While they were there, a surprise guest walked in for a chat to everybody, Mr Dejphon Chansiri.

DC went round everybody, and chatted to them for a fair period of time.

DC even asked my Mother (who will talk as much as he does, and is not backward at coming forward), what he could do to improve things.

DC had a laugh when she said buy a new team.

Anyway, when they had finished their meal and drinks, they asked for the bill to pay...

They were told there wasn't anything to pay, as Mr chansiri had settled the bill.

I liked him before, i like him more now.

Top man.

That's lovely.

1 hour ago, MAL said:

On Sunday, my Sister and Brother in Law, took my Mum (89) and Dad (93) for Mother's Day Dinner at Dooley's restaurant at Hillsborough.

While they were there, a surprise guest walked in for a chat to everybody, Mr Dejphon Chansiri.

DC even asked my Mother (who will talk as much as he does, and is not backward at coming forward), what he could do to improve things.

Anyway, when they had finished their meal and drinks, they asked for the bill to pay...

They were told there wasn't anything to pay, as Mr chansiri had settled the bill.

Top man.

Great post, really pleased you shared it with us.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, MAL said:

Top man.

Great to read ...cheers mark.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MAL said:

Announces purchase of Plymouth Argyle. In an interview later that day, DC states that as with Rhodes, he made the investment on the advice of a Wednesday fan.

Thanks mum!

• Haha 3