Early Bird Season Ticket deadline approaching faster than a Jermaine Johnson run at goal

The Early Bird deadline for 2018/19 Season Tickets is fast approaching, with significant discounts available until Monday 19 March (5.00pm in store and midnight online).

Prices have been frozen across the board on Early Bird Season Tickets and the club are also pleased to offer some fantastic deals for young Owls.

Under-11s in the Family Grandstand can benefit from the brand new £23 Season Ticket, paying just £1 per game for every league fixture at Hillsborough next term.

Under-17s in the Grandstand pay only £75 for the whole campaign, while junior under 11s Season Tickets cost just £75 and £150 for all home areas around the stadium.

Adult Season Tickets on the Kop, meanwhile, are priced at £455 – or only £19.78 per game!

Remember, Multi-Year Season Tickets are also on sale now, whereby Wednesdayites can buy one, two, three, four or five Season Tickets at Hillsborough. This offer is available in store only.

CLICK HERE for full details on the Multi-Year Season Ticket

CLICK HERE for full details on the Early Bird Season Ticket

All 2018/19 Season Ticket purchases can be made with the option of spreading the cost via our finance partner V12, over six or 12 months.

Early Bird Season Tickets are available in person at the Ticket Office, by telephone on 03700 201867 or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

Thank you for your support.

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No no no

Kop = Trumping and band
North Stand = Pointing and very very cross
South Stand = The stand of silence and tutting
Grandstand = The ultra athletic person with great eyesight

North Stand = Pointing and very very cross

This is me

I’ve always sat on the Kop but I’ve started to admire the North from a distance. They seem like my kind of people. I could see myself amongst it one day. 

Not the standing bit though, I’m not for standing.

Edited by NeonLeon

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No no no

Kop = Trumping and band
North Stand = Pointing and mad rascists
South Stand = The stand of silence and tutting
Grandstand = The ultra athletic person with great eyesight

Beg to differ.

There are plenty of trumpers in the south..

And lot's of old people kind of smells. Werthers, stale urine that kind of stuff

• Haha 1