You think things are bad now...

One for the conspiracy theorists and doom mongers this one. The year is 1937, Wednesday are competing against the likes of Villa, Manchester United and Spurs in the Second Division, in what would become a horrible season where we are up against Barnsley for a relegation spot.

Step up William Walker, the former Secretary and Manager of Wednesday, who takes it upon himself to chin a member of the public, with accusations against Wednesday that “the management at the Wednesday do not have the faintest notion of running a football club.”

7A9E8E74-4D2E-48A1-B47D-BD11D0419863.thumb.jpeg.b4e9661817cd76d0495aa2011ad3d7a0.jpeg

98A4F6E2-84B7-41E2-83FD-6B22067D53AA.thumb.jpeg.f581c9bd1f6e491b8b58bc77587be7a4.jpeg

All was well in the end, we cashed out and it went away. Can you imagine the meltdown if Jos or Mr Chansiri started uppercutting our own fans for speaking out?

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Will69 said:

One for the conspiracy theorists and doom mongers this one. The year is 1937, Wednesday are competing against the likes of Villa, Manchester United and Spurs in the Second Division, in what would become a horrible season where we are up against Barnsley for a relegation spot.

Step up William Walker, the former Secretary and Manager of Wednesday, who takes it upon himself to chin a member of the public, with accusations against Wednesday that “the management at the Wednesday do not have the faintest notion of running a football club.”

Sounds familiar 

Modern day equivalent.....

'Oi... You useless f**king tw@, you haven't got a f**king clue.........'

BOOM......!

"I stepped forward and broke his nose with my left hand and cracked him on the jaw with my right. Both were closed fist f**king haymakers....... M'lud.